Rams D line not up to task.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
stan said:
I counted Brady being touched twice in the half.
Well after the first TD can you show me anything the Rams have done that was "up to task"?
Far too many of the catches the guy has no -one close to him, Brady is just damned good and knows who will be open. He's playing like you do the very first world of Nintendo ,automatic, like in practice.
Sam NEEDS to take notes.

stan

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thordaddy said:
stan said:
Well after the first TD can you show me anything the Rams have done that was "up to task"?
Far too many of the catches the guy has no -one close to him, Brady is just damned good and knows who will be open. He's playing like you do the very first world of Nintendo ,automatic, like in practice.
Sam NEEDS to take notes.

Yes though Brady has all the time any QB needs. Sammy is under constant pressure and only after avoiding the initial rush does he hope to get time. Plus the Rams tackling simply sucks this game. Will this home game see 60 points hung on the Rams in the rain? Long flight home.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
stan said:
Thordaddy said:
stan said:
Sam NEEDS to take notes.

Yes though Brady has all the time any QB needs. Sammy is under constant pressure and only after avoiding the initial rush does he hope to get time. Plus the Rams tackling simply sucks this game.
Some of that is "check with me pre snap reads ", Brady is f'in good

stan

Rookie
Thordaddy said:
stan said:
Thordaddy said:
stan said:
Sam NEEDS to take notes.

Yes though Brady has all the time any QB needs. Sammy is under constant pressure and only after avoiding the initial rush does he hope to get time. Plus the Rams tackling simply sucks this game.

Some yes but his O line has outclassed the Rams D line the entire game. Only good thing I can say about the Rams effort so far has been the WRs catching the ball though far too often not thrown far enough for the first down. Patriots weakness was the secondary yet Sammy hasn't had enough time to exploit after the first drive.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
stan said:
Thordaddy said:
stan said:
Thordaddy said:
stan said:
Sam NEEDS to take notes.

Some yes but his O line has outclassed the Rams D line the entire game. Only good thing I can say about the Rams effort so far has been the WRs catching the ball though far too often not thrown far enough for the first down. Patriots weakness was the secondary yet Sammy hasn't had enough time to exploit after the first drive.
Doesn't LOOK like they KNOW where the first down line is ,does it?

stan

Rookie
Thordaddy said:
stan said:
Thordaddy said:
stan said:
Thordaddy said:
stan said:
Sam NEEDS to take notes.

Doesn't LOOK like they KNOW where the first down line is ,does it?

Does Sammy? Looks like sammy locks in on a WR far too early that draws defenders like flies to ..... The throw to Robinson behind the line of scrimmage stands out with 5 Pats defenders closing in on him.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
We have ONE guy who gets separation ,the rest look like they have dance partners ,Sam isn't "drawing coverage by "locking on" he HAS to look at someone, JMO but his recs. are not good without DA , it's Givens and the Budweiser 8 Clydesdale team.
And THEN ,Quick drops one,
If we don't score we need to pull Sam , no need to risk injury.

stan

Rookie
Thordaddy said:
We have ONE guy who gets separation ,the rest look like they have dance partners ,Sam isn't "drawing coverage by "locking on" he HAS to look at someone, JMO but his recs. are not good without DA , it's Givens and the Budweiser 8 Clydesdale team.
And THEN ,Quick drops one,
If we don't score we need to pull Sam , no need to risk injury.

Again, Sammy doesn't have the time. The longer they leave brady in the more I hope hoody regrets it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sup stan. Welcome back. :ww: