Rams cuts begin

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
It seems that most teams go into camp with four quarterbacks but I only count three with Goff, Murray and Mannion

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
TE/QB Travis Wilson could end up being that #4 camp arm. jmo.
That's what I was thinking but they were mentioning and making such a big deal about that he had converted to tight end.

So how's the hammock and the rum barrel doing?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
That's what I was thinking but they were mentioning and making such a big deal about that he had converted to tight end.

I'm in L.A. today, so no hammock. :(

But, ... I just finished my first rum barrel of the evening and am about to go make another. (y)

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29

I still haven't figured out why Travis is on the team and NOT playing QB. He was pretty good in college.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
It seems that most teams go into camp with four quarterbacks but I only count three with Goff, Murray and Mannion

Wait... there's a chance that Mannion will do more than drink Gatorade and replace the Juggs machine after practice?

Holy Cow!!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Just wondering from a GM standpoint ??)

David Akron was not going to make the squad. Does this add to savings ??

I know he is out of options of going to the practice squad.Gives players a chance to compete to make the practice squad.

Rhaney could Be next ?? I really think about Rhaney though is he is a veteran that can play special teams as well & that Bones likes him.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
With career stats of 58.3% completion, 1 TD, 0 INT, he just might be our best QB on our roster.
Yep! 2015 he screwed up his comp. rate by going 1 of 4! He had a 100% career comp rate up to then!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Just wondering from a GM standpoint ??)

David Akron was not going to make the squad. Does this add to savings ??

Only by a negligible amount, not much more than a $100,000. He was counting against the CAP of top 51 players based on years in the league, but just barely at veterans minimum.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I'm sorry, but am I the only one here who thinks it ridiculous to make predictions/projections before they have even put on their Jocks for the Rams!?!:dizzy:o_O

No, but nowadays everyone wants to be a prophet, and hopefully be right about their outlandish predictions/projections...

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
No, but nowadays everyone wants to be a prophet, and hopefully be right about their outlandish predictions/projections...

A few disagreements .

DB's -- I'm still not a fan of Randolph . If Wade & coaching staff liked what they see then why John Johnson ??

Rhaney ?? He plays special teams. That's his only chance if he can play center at all ??
--One of the young guys will get coached up.

WR's ? will see but Spruce will be given a chance.

---Bradley Marquez has to totally step up his game.
---Thomas had a case of the dropsies .

Matt Lingacre just signed a 2 year deal ?? Coaching staff must have liked what they have seen ?

Last edited:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

07dd4580f38f8f4b11ec64b12cd3964a.jpg