Rams cut two. IR one.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Happy to keep Trinca-Pasat. He could be a nice depth player down the road.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
One would surmise they will add some players.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Ahhhhhh yes, the safety? Well, I like the current cast, but maybe the Rams feel they need a veteran.
I like our cast as well, though the possibility of miss TJ is a little worrisome. Either way I wouldn't advocate signing Whitner. I just think its funny/weird that he was certain that he was going to be a Ram.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I like our cast as well, though the possibility of miss TJ is a little worrisome. Either way I wouldn't advocate signing Whitner. I just think its funny/weird that he was certain that he was going to be a Ram.

True and maybe there is more to the McDonald scenario then we know, which might trump the signing, however, how many thought they had a job and didn't get it? Nowadays unfortunately people hit send far too fast.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Somewhat surprised JJ Wroten got cut so early in the process. He is a gritty competitor.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Is it just possible that Fisher is gonna bring in a serious competitor for GZ? Emphasis serious.

You know, like he promised in his post season presser?

We seem to be knee deep in serious competition at every other damned spot. Just sayin'.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Is it just possible that Fisher is gonna bring in a serious competitor for GZ? Emphasis serious.

Not sure who is out there, but Garrett Hartley would be a start.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Sam Ficken!!!!!!! #WeARE

Quite a transformation, but he would still be a rookie, but Ficken has gone from rags to riches as a kicker that is fore and I thought your hashtag was intended that he was from Marshall which I knew he wasn't.
bom_wearemarshall.jpg

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Quite a transformation, but he would still be a rookie, but Ficken has gone from rags to riches as a kicker that is fore and I thought your hashtag was intended that he was from Marshall which I knew he wasn't.
bom_wearemarshall.jpg

pshhhhhhh Marshall.....everyone knows its penn state, not marshall :D