Rams cut 3 more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
steferfootball said:
Marquis Johnson played alright last year.

I think it has to do with who we got at CB now. Finnegan, Fletcher, Jenkins, Johnson (T), Murphy... There's just not enough space for him really.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I don't recall there ever being releases this early. Is this normal or do you think Fisher and team just know what they do and don't want already?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bwdenverram said:
I don't recall there ever being releases this early. Is this normal or do you think Fisher and team just know what they do and don't want already?
Good question. I don't see how they could have evaluated anyone thoroughly yet. And with the increase the league has given with regard to the allotted roster numbers, you'd think they'd put these guys to the test with all the UDFAs they just brought in.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
X said:
bwdenverram said:
Good question. I don't see how they could have evaluated anyone thoroughly yet. And with the increase the league has given with regard to the allotted roster numbers, you'd think they'd put these guys to the test with all the UDFAs they just brought in.

Exactly. That's why these cuts are surprising. Guys likey Curry and Johnson I thought actually could contribute to the team. Johnson was probably a draft casualty but given the injuries last year it wouldn't seem like a bad idea to at least get through camp or something...Hmmmmmmm. Unless of course there are still some FA's available they might bring in.

steferfootball

Starter
bluecoconuts said:
steferfootball said:
Marquis Johnson played alright last year.

I think it has to do with who we got at CB now. Finnegan, Fletcher, Jenkins, Johnson (T), Murphy... There's just not enough space for him really.
I think he was on IR both seasons. ...possibly injuries contributed to this move.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
bwdenverram said:

Makes you wonder what research they have done that we are just not privy to. Or maybe it is just their way of saying to the other teams, "let's get this party started".

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
RamFan503 said:
X said:
bwdenverram said:

Makes you wonder what research they have done that we are just not privy to. Or maybe it is just their way of saying to the other teams, "let's get this party started".

I read somewhere that they are making room for the draft picks. They can carry 90 right now, correct?