Rams could have to add an international game in 2019 because they will be in a temporary stadium,

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
If that's the case... why don't the chargers have to play overseas as well??? I don't think they're being required to play in any of those games at all.

And it's our Owner who's paying the bills. How the hell to they get out of being forced to give up a home game(s) too?

@kdemoff

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
If that's the case... why don't the chargers have to play overseas as well??? I don't think they're being required to play in any of those games at all.

They will, in 2018 and 2019 -- the Chargers didn't announce they were leaving for LA until after the slate of London games had already been decided. Hell, they might make more money over there, playing in a bigger stadium.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

And it's our Owner who's paying the bills. How the hell to they get out of being forced to give up a home game(s) too?

@kdemoff
I'm really starting to hate these London Games! they may call them "Home Games" for the Rams, But that's BS!!!!!! Every year until we get our New Stadium!? WHY!!?!

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
I'm really starting to hate these London Games! they may call them "Home Games" for the Rams, But that's BS!!!!!! Every year until we get our New Stadium!? WHY!!?!

I agree with you, the games should be here in Brazil :p:p