Rams’ Coty Sensabaugh and new wife skip honeymoon

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
A feel good story that doesn't normally make the news:
http://sportsnaut.com/2016/06/coty-sensabaugh-wife-miss-honeymoon-dominican-republic/
Los Angeles Rams cornerback Coty Sensabaugh and his new wife Dominique Jordan were married on May 28. But rather than take a traditional honeymoon, they planned a five-day trip centered around serving others in need.

As NFL player engagement insider Jim Gehman details, the couple asked their wedding guests to give shoes instead of traditional wedding gifts. Additionally, through their church in Nashville, Tenn., the couple helped collect over 11,000 pairs of shoes to distribute at the time of the report, with the intended goal being 25,000.

“We wanted to do a little something different and we both are extremely giving and believe in blessing others,” Sensabaugh said. “Dom actually did a mission trip to the Dominican Republic when we were (at Clemson) and she thoroughly enjoyed it. She had been doing some research and found Soles4Souls. We decided to partner with them and they’ve been great.”

Los Angeles Rams cornerback Coty Sensabaugh and his new wife Dominique Jordan were married on May 28. But rather than take a traditional honeymoon, they planned a five-day trip centered around serving others in need.

As NFL player engagement insider Jim Gehman details, the couple asked their wedding guests to give shoes instead of traditional wedding gifts. Additionally, through their church in Nashville, Tenn., the couple helped collect over 11,000 pairs of shoes to distribute at the time of the report, with the intended goal being 25,000.

“We wanted to do a little something different and we both are extremely giving and believe in blessing others,” Sensabaugh said. “Dom actually did a mission trip to the Dominican Republic when we were (at Clemson) and she thoroughly enjoyed it. She had been doing some research and found Soles4Souls. We decided to partner with them and they’ve been great.”

Soles4Soles has helped distribute 26 million pairs of shoes worldwide in the past 10 years.

Sensabaugh and his wife went to the Dominican Republic with a group of their close family and friends from June 23-27 to distribute the shoes they collected “to adults, and children in orphanages in Puerto Plata and surrounding areas,” per the report.

It’s a heart-warming story that highlights one of the NFL’s many good guys.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
That's an amazing undertaking. Kudos to Coty and Dominique!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Very selfless act. Shows the quality of people they are.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I hear half of the 26 million shoes Soles4Soles donated were to Janoris Jenkins' kids :LOL:

Just kidding - great story

Now if Coty's game can reach the same level his level as he and his wife's heart then we've got ourselves an All Pro replacement for Janoris

I'm all in with the "Musk"

image.jpg

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Damn fine guy....didn't think much of him...I remember he returned Jameis Winstons first pass for a td....then I read he ran a 4.4 at the combine...guess I'll be pulling for the guy now to start...not sure where...

Tru-EJ-Joyner-Roberson-Coty....guess that's it. But that Troy Hill kid can play....