Rams contact Favre

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
as per Adam Schefter ESPN

Asccording to Adam Schefter, Rams called 44 y/o Brett Favre to gauge interest in return to NFL after losing QB Sam Bradford to injury. Favre declined.

If this is true -_-

V3

Hall of Fame
Nice to see they aren't ruling anyone out. I pretty much knew he wouldn't want to play for the Rams but it never hurts to ask.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hr probably makes more peddling Wrangler jeans at this point.

V3

Hall of Fame
I REALLY find this hard to believe.
Why? A few days ago his agent said he was in great shape, suggesting that he might want to play again. The Rams need to sell tickets and Clemens isn't going to do that. A great leader like Favre would be good for our young players too.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Favre > Austin + Quinn

And that's all anyone needs to know.

PhxRam

Why? A few days ago his agent said he was in great shape, suggesting that he might want to play again. The Rams need to sell tickets and Clemens isn't going to do that. A great leader like Favre would be good for our young players too.

Great leader?

For the sake of arguement, if Favre WERE to come back (not happening) it wouldnt be to lead anyone. It would be all about Favre.

Slappy967

Starter
Would have made my day as he was the guy I wanted to replace Sam. Something about the old gunslinger coming out of retirement for one last job I find appealing. It's like Unforgiven only with footballs and no Morgan Freeman.

PhxRam

Brett Farve sucks and has always sucked.

One comment by his bisexual/lover agent and suddenly everyone has got Farve propped up to this cult-like god status.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Favre > Austin + Quinn

And that's all anyone needs to know.
Well yeah MAYBE but JMO his agent was either getting his name back OUT THERE, or it was AIMED at NFC north teams that need help.

Akshully my gut on it is option 1 , just getting the free pub which makes " the brand" more marketable

V3

Hall of Fame

One comment by his bisexual/lover agent and suddenly everyone has got Farve propped up to this cult-like god status.

This explains a lot.

A55VA6

Legend
I'd go Favre before anyone else. I mean he's old but apparently he's in fantastic shape and throws the ball often. Oh well.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Great leader?

For the sake of arguement, if Favre WERE to come back (not happening) it wouldnt be to lead anyone. It would be all about Favre.

Pretty much the same thing when it comes to NFL QBs

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Really wouldn't have wasted my time on Favre, he wants to glory hound his way to another ring, not waste his time helping some young team get off its back. Rams could do some things with Favre, but win a ring isn't one of them.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
While we are at it, let's call up Warner too. Don't forget Donnovan McNabb

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

are there really rumors flying around about his sexuality?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
are there really rumors flying around about his sexuality?
Aw shit, here we go:omg::rofl:

I thnk That was hyperbole Strang-e , Kinda think if it was seriou Phx would word it a lil more PC