Rams- Colts Post Game Articles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend
DT Louis Trinca-Pasat: With Nick Fairley sitting out, Trinca-Pasat flashed some ability to get penetration by blowing up a couple of run plays of his own. He had two tackles, including one for loss, on the evening and bolstered his case to stick on the roster.

Methinks he might be swiping Westbrooks spot right out from under him.

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rams cheerleader's husband surprises her by returning from overseas deployment

Aug 29, 2015; St. Louis, MO, USA;
By: Nick Schwartz | August 30, 2015 9:51 am

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/08/st-louis-rams-cheerleader-husband-marines-surprise

St. Louis Rams cheerleader Candace Valentine received the surprise of a lifetime Saturday night during the Rams’ preseason loss to the Colts, as her husband, USMC first lieutenant August Valentine, made a surprise return home. The Rams played a video message from August to Candace, who turned around to find her husband walking toward her on the field.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Did he expect 67,000 people to be there for PRESEASON game???
I guess paying regular value for a preseason game is expected....If they reduced the cost of tickets, and gave special concessions discounts (like 4 hot dogs for $4 bucks) they'd pack the house and STILL make a killing...
Also sitting out Saturday’s game: Gurley (knee), CB Brandon McGee (foot)
@den-the-coach ...while I can be stubborn a bunch, I'm willing to bet he's released this week, unless Clairborne and Garner are just garbage....

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
@den-the-coach ...while I can be stubborn a bunch, I'm willing to bet he's released this week, unless Clairborne and Garner are just garbage....

Tough to make the club when you're stuck in the tub! Agreed unless he's healthy for this week and plays so well they keep him.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Methinks he might be swiping Westbrooks spot right out from under him.

Why they have Westbrooks playing DT is beyond me. He never was meant to be one. He needs to lose some of that extra weight and keep playing DE where he played great, we can develop him for when Long, Hayes, and Sims inevitably leave, which may be very soon.