Rams "Color rush" Jersey leak..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
This picture has surfaced, taken at a Nike store... The colors look like our current ones, but the horn and number on the side (like our throwbacks) and the removal of the white trim tells you it's not.

Furthermore if you look at the color rush leak, the color matches.... So this is probably what we will see that night.. Basically what you get if our blueberries banged our throwbacks.

dx5s10u4y88x.jpg

CgL-5KHUUAA710k.jpg

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Except for the shitty collar they look nice. Wouldn't mind them being our regular jerseys when they change unis in 2019.
Love them not having the white trim too, that's another thing I never liked. To bad they are gonna pair em with blue pants though. Gold pants would be killer with that top! I'd definitely buy one of these jerseys.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
But those look just like our throwbacks. I really liked he yellow and I don't understand why they wouldn't keep them.

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
Are these the color rush uniforms or are they our new, permanent unis? Reddit says the Rams have just made a minor alteration to their current uniforms by removing the white borders.

bluecoconuts

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Are these the color rush uniforms or are they our new, permanent unis? Reddit says the Rams have just made a minor alteration to their current uniforms by removing the white borders.

Color rush, Demoff said no new uniforms until 2019.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
But those look just like our throwbacks. I really liked he yellow and I don't understand why they wouldn't keep them.
I think you and I are of the few that like the yellow.Most people seem to dislike them.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
I think you and I are of the few that like the yellow.Most people seem to dislike them.

throw me in the group as well. not only do they look good, but its a nice change from the blue and/or white jerseys.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I like the yellow, but for some reason companies like to make Rams shirts/jackets/other gear in the Rams secondary color. That looks awful when it's bright yellow. Yeah, it's kind of selfish, but I'm just not a bright yellow kind of guy.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Those look like a good compromise , of combining the new colors with the 1970's-1990's look

I'm guessing they will go with blue pants as well for the color rush

Now if they were to go with that Gold/Yellow with the pants as well , I could even accept them as the new regular uniforms

Hard to tell , but even the horns on the sleeves look halfway decent

Last edited:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Color rush, Demoff said no new uniforms until 2019.
Demoff said no new uniforms till 2019 , but he also said they have been talking to the NFL about "tweeking" their current uniforms

Now it's just a matter of trying to figure out what Demoff means by "tweeking"

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
This picture has surfaced, taken at a Nike store... The colors look like our current ones, but the horn and number on the side (like our throwbacks) and the removal of the white trim tells you it's not.

Furthermore if you look at the color rush leak, the color matches.... So this is probably what we will see that night.. Basically what you get if our blueberries banged our throwbacks.

dx5s10u4y88x.jpg

CgL-5KHUUAA710k.jpg

The sleeve doesn't look like a game uni sleeve. It looks longer like they used to be.

Thoughts?

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
My thoughts is that it was just a picture of their normal throwback store merchandise with some weird lighting , but no , that blue is still that weird purpley blue

But those jerseys still have the tag still attached to them , maybe these are the new ones about to hit the stores

thumb.aspx

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Seems to me that a lot of people liked them. Some just thought they would look cooler with blue pants. I thought they were very cool. I don't get the dull goldish color on dull blue having a place on "color rush" unis.

bluecoconuts

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Seems to me that a lot of people liked them. Some just thought they would look cooler with blue pants. I thought they were very cool. I don't get the dull goldish color on dull blue having a place on "color rush" unis.

Or color rush seems to be that dark blue color, I dunno why.. At least we'll look better than the Hawks who'll be wearing their puke green all over.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

I think it was @-X- that did up a pic with the color rush jersey paired with blue pants and it looked very sharp. Surprised me that I even liked it since I effin hated the mustard yellow nastiness that we saw vs Tampa. Gonna have to search for it I think, but I could live with those.

Whatever they do just have the blue of the helmet match the jersey ffs.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Loved the yellow jersey - got a Gurley one and now I'm bummed that we may never see that jersey again.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Another reason I think it's an inaccurate report along with the sleeve thing I mentioned.

It doesn't seem right. I'm callin' bullshit