Rams Coaching Interviews:It's official, McVay hired

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I'm a lot more worried about who is actually doing the interview
That would be coo Demoff, I would imagine and Kronke would sit in on 2nd interview unless they have a focus on one guy, than Kronke would have to get out that big fat bankroll.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I would think that financial compensation alone would lure Payton and ease the pain for N.O if they are willing to let him go.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
I would think that financial compensation alone would lure Payton and ease the pain for N.O if they are willing to let him go.

Its just greed+being cheap. They did this last year I believe and the rest of the NFL called there bluff and they got stuck with Payton another year. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone? Didn't this same thing happen last year?

jap

Legend
I honestly don't think Payton is the best option much less giving up compensation for him. Its not like we've stockpiled good young talent. The offense will have to be completely rebuilt.

We need a true #1 WR to help Jared out---Kenny is not one! We could use some more good-great route runners with legitimate hands. We need a functional OL that that is good at run blocking and pass blocking and who knows how to disguise both before the rock is snapped---we don't need to continue to be the most predictable O in the damn league. We need to find out where The Mighty One is healthy-wise so we can make intelligent decisions about retaining|replacing him. We could use a few more solid CB's.

Yeah, Peyton looks too damn expensive . . . unless he can convince solid Saints players to head west to the gold rush in LA. :sneaky:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

And there was two:
images
images

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Although a cleaned up Matt Patricia sure would be intriguing.
images
upload_2017-1-2_20-31-32.jpeg

Zero

Pro Bowler
This is my first choice now....Not giving up any players to the damn Saints...Either a conditional draft pick in 2018 or your broke owner can pay Payton the 40 million you still owe him.
Same here Coach.Not sure why
but I really want to smack that reporter
who said we would have give up Donald for Peyton.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Asshole Face Says He "Definitely" Plans To Be Back With Saints Next Year & Honor His Contract(Unless of course I get an offer I can't refuse and btw we all say this crap and sometimes end up changing our minds, it's called negotiating).

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am underwhelmed by any of the choices. I am only militantly against former Ram failures, like Josh McDaniels and freaking Linehan. After the Fisher failure, with the "most experienced and talented" assemblage of assistant coaches (and highly paid), the Ram's performance was as effective as Linehan's Rams...maybe slightly better than Spags' Rams, and ALL of them never had a winning season as HC.

We fired Billy Devaney, and we haven't yet fired Les Snead.....We are not alone in being fans of teams that consistently pick failures to lead their respective teams and thank God not one of you have suggested Chip Kelly!:puke:

I would rather get the GM that is good at picking HC's, but that's me.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I am underwhelmed by any of the choices. I am only militantly against former Ram failures, like Josh McDaniels and freaking Linehan. After the Fisher failure, with the "most experienced and talented" assemblage of assistant coaches (and highly paid), the Ram's performance was as effective as Linehan's Rams...maybe slightly better than Spags' Rams, and ALL of them never had a winning season as HC.

We fired Billy Devaney, and we haven't yet fired Les Snead.....We are not alone in being fans of teams that consistently pick failures to lead their respective teams and thank God not one of you have suggested Chip Kelly!:puke:

I would rather get the GM that is good at picking HC's, but that's me.

Huh? Les Snead didn't pick Jeff Fisher. Jeff Fisher picked Les Snead.

KOWALSKI

Rookie
i hope we'll end up with mcdaniels and he brings jimmy g with him.
if we are lucky we will get #12 from the browns for jared goff.