Rams Coaching Interviews:It's official, McVay hired

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Let's see how well we can keep this organized... we'll try to keep the first post updated.

Thursday Jan-5
Sean McVay

------

Update courtesy of @Merlin

Los Angeles Rams

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

View: https://twitter.com/lyonsyellin/status/815780313498611713

Apparently we'll get the entire Saints roster with Payton!

raw

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I honestly don't think Payton is the best option much less giving up compensation for him. Its not like we've stockpiled good young talent. The offense will have to be completely rebuilt.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why would we trade for Payton anyway? It seems that new Orleans is done with him. Why not make them cut him first. He's not the end all be all for us

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I'm a lot more worried about who is actually doing the interview

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why would we trade for Payton anyway? It seems that new Orleans is done with him. Why not make them cut him first. He's not the end all be all for us
Because if they cut him, they're on the hook for his salary. If they trade him, they are not

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Because if they cut him, they're on the hook for his salary. If they trade him, they are not
But would they keep him if the rams don't trade for him? It seems they're as desperate to unload him as we are to have him

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
But would they keep him if the rams don't trade for him? It seems they're as desperate to unload him as we are to have him

I don't know if they're desperate, but your point is valid. If they want to move him, there is motivation on both sides.

Suggesting the Rams trade Donald for him is laughable. It doesn't take much to be an "expert" these days, apparently.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I don't know if they're desperate, but your point is valid. If they want to move him, there is motivation on both sides.

Suggesting the Rams trade Donald for him is laughable. It doesn't take much to be an "expert" these days, apparently.

You're not actually allowed to involve players in trades for coaches, from what I understand. I just thought it was pretty funny how this guy assumes that's a starting point in a trade for Payton. Donald is worth at least 3 first round picks in my book.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW

Right. I was thinking if this organization traded Donald for a head coach I would literally drive to to LA and blow up rams HQ.
I'd better state that is a joke just in case. Lol.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
You're not actually allowed to involve players in trades for coaches, from what I understand. I just thought it was pretty funny how this guy assumes that's a starting point in a trade for Payton. Donald is worth at least 3 first round picks in my book.
On NFL Network today ... "players or picks" were mentioned as to what it might cost .... Now I have no idea or not if there is a rule on that

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Definitely the laugh of the day

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They aren't desperate to unload him, they want to get rid of his salary. That's why the trade value should be lower, if New Orleans cant move him, he wont go anywhere, he'll stay in New Orleans