Rams claimed G Travis Bond off waivers from the Panthers.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl
Rams claimed G Anthony Bond off waivers from the Panthers.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Travis Bond - G - Rams
Rams claimed OL Travis Bond off waivers from the Panthers.
Waived by the linemen-needy Panthers on Monday, Bond will be a camp body for the Rams.
Related: Panthers

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As I recall, big guy(6'7" 330ish) that played OG for North Carolina.

A55VA6

Legend
STRENGTHS

Tall, long lineman with good overall girth. Has the length to prevent tackles from reaching the quarterback, has quick enough feet to mirror and can widen to anchor. Shows good mobility for his size once he gets his body in motion, often pulling and leading runs downfield. Overpowers linebackers directly in his path, very tough to get off his block once engaged. Powerful when balanced on drive blocks, keeps his legs churning to push the pile. Flashes attitude to take his man away from piles as the whistle blows.

WEAKNESSES

Height and tendency to play with high pad level cause him to give ground at times, especially when he's slow to get his hands up. Defenders can get their hands into his chest and pop off to make plays at the line. Leans and bends at the waist, relying on his length to push away defenders instead of moving his sometimes-heavy feet. Must prove he can come off the ball quick and low, tends to raise up on contact to allow opponents to slip past him. Pass pro awareness in inconsistent, will fail to keep his eyes moving to find late blitzers. Can be out-quicked in space, as well as defenders attacking plays before he gets his body moving behind the line off the snap.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/travis-bond?id=2539955

MFaulk107

The Realness
Fucking beautiful.
I love this, I was hoping we drafted more OL in the draft, but that didn't happen.
Now we beefin up the depth, good shit Rams.
I really like this.

jjab360

Legend
Damn, 35 1/2" arms, nice. Played RT at UNC I believe and OG so far in the NFL so has the versatility they like. Boudreau might just turn this kid into a beast.

FRO

Legend
While we are on the topic of offensive line, I hope the Rams try and team Robinson up with Pace. Pace lives in the area and it would be good to get a HOF player around the guy you hope to build around.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Hey, I remember this guy! He was a total beast in Madden 13 for me; I used him as a long-snapper, and he did well as a starter too.

On a serious note, I'm glad that we got this guy off of waivers. He's a good prospect coming from a school known for producing offensive linemen. Has the size and length for tackle, but has played guard primarily. I like him more than Washington or Person, that's for damned sure.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
While we are on the topic of offensive line, I hope the Rams try and team Robinson up with Pace. Pace lives in the area and it would be good to get a HOF player around the guy you hope to build around.

Visiting Jackie Slater in California would also help, he has an amazing amount of knowledge that Robinson could use.

lockdnram21

Legend

that was the first thing Faulk said when the pick came in. He said he needs to talk to pace and Slater

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
150px-Superbowl_Trophy_Crop.jpg

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Mayock Said Robinsinson reminded him of Pace, too. I don't see it...

Pace was an excellent pass protector from day 1.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
They need to give him number 00.

Slappy967

Starter
I love this signing for both the depth and because I think this is a guy that Boudreau will coach into something special. This team gets nastier by the minute.

BeerOClock

Rookie
His number's got to be 007.

Only to fit it on the uniform, you have to shrink the two 0's and stack them.

Like this: 87

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I wouldn't get too excited by him yet Slappy. Not being able to crack that depth chart over there isn't exactly a nice calling card. Did some reading on Panther boards and it seemed he was well liked by the org as OT and some felt that maybe the team decided he didn't have the feet for it. They replaced him with a giant french canadian, btw, so the thread was pretty funny.

If I'm him I am immediately pushing for a job on special teams.