Rams Christmas Wish List?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
What do you think should be on the Rams wish list this offseason? I think the Rams have made some positive strides this season but after today's game against the 49's I guess they still have some areas/positions that need improving. I am not saying Sam Bradford is the best QB in the NFL but I still think he can lead the Rams to the playoffs (hopefully, in the near future!). In my personal opinion the Rams still need to get a #1 WR, some help in the secondary at both CB & Safety, another Offensive Lineman or two and possibly anther OLB. It looks like the Rams will be getting two high draft picks in the 2014 Draft and could be getting some cap space (if, they release or restructure some of their players/contracts) so hopefully, they will be able to address some of their needs before the beginning of next season. I will admit that I am pretty disappointed in the Rams season but I am still very optimistic about their future!

jap

Legend
The Fisher King: "An arm! An arm! My kingdom for a legitimate NFL QB arm!!!"

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
A true #1 WR a road grater LG, a CB and a S in the draft and for the youngsters already on the roster to develop. I wouldnt mind seeing Ray Ray put on a few #s and push Dunbar to the bench, the guy just seems to be a playmaker in the making. A full and speedy recovery by SB goes without saying.

V3

Hall of Fame
A true #1 WR a road grater LG, a CB and a S in the draft and for the youngsters already on the roster to develop. I wouldnt mind seeing Ray Ray put on a few #s and push Dunbar to the bench, the guy just seems to be a playmaker in the making. A full and speedy recovery by SB goes without saying.

+1

lasvegasrams

Rookie
#1 pick because of washington losing out!

for my stocking gift, no team from the nfc west (other than us) to win the super bowl!

duckhunter

Starter
I'm wishing for a hot tabloid story with pictures of the commissioner wearing high heels, nylons and the rest of the ensemble.:nau: