Rams-Chiefs re-air on NFLN -- WTF?!?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
So I DVR'd the re-air of the Rams-Chiefs game.

Went to commercial with the game tied at 7. Came back from commercial with the Rams up 14-7 -- they CUT Cody Davis' Pick-6 from the re-air.

But they left in all the stalled drives that resulted in punts.....because, you know, those are important.

Eat a dick, NFL Network!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The life of a Rams fan. No respect. Maybe they'll win some this year and earn it. Sept. 13 would be a good start. Beat the hags and people will look at us differently. Start 3-1 instead of 1-3 and people will look at us differently. Make the playoffs and people will look at us differently.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didnt even bother recording the re-air. LAst week re-air of the Indy game was so annoying because they kept cutting to Brady in court and about a player that got hurt etc etc

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
So I DVR'd the re-air of the Rams-Chiefs game.

Went to commercial with the game tied at 7. Came back from commercial with the Rams up 14-7 -- they CUT Cody Davis' Pick-6 from the re-air.

But they left in all the stalled drives that resulted in punts.....because, you know, those are important.

Eat a dick, NFL Network!

Eat a BIG BAG of 'em NFL Network!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I thought I was tripping this morning....oh well....they fucked us for the Indy game too....And YEAH NFL fucking N, I wanna see the last game cause I'm on a blog that kinda is interested in the players we may CUT!!!!! So mad, I'm watching all the college football I can...Not even gonna look at the 2nd half til next week.