Rams, CBS 2 Announce Local Television Broadcast Partnership

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rams, CBS 2 Announce Local Television Broadcast Partnership
June 9, 2016 1:25 PM

[losangeles.cbslocal.com]

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) – The Los Angeles Rams and CBS 2 Los Angeles today announced a multi-year partnership agreement that officially designates CBS 2 as the Official Preseason Television Home of the Rams.

The announcement was made today by Kevin Demoff, Rams Chief Operating Officer and Steve Mauldin, President and General Manager, CBS 2 and sister station KCAL 9.

As the Rams’ official preseason television partner, CBS 2 will provide the Los Angeles market with exclusive English-language telecasts of all Rams preseason games, excluding contests that will be broadcast by the National Football League’s national television partners.

In 2016, CBS 2 will air live coverage of three Rams preseason games, including a Saturday, August 20 home game against Kansas City, a Saturday, August 27 contest at Denver, and a Thursday, September 1 game at Minnesota.

In addition, CBS 2 will produce and broadcast a weekly half-hour show with Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher and CBS 2 Sports Director Jim Hill. CBS 2 viewers will also receive the latest Rams news during the station’s nightly “Sports Central” reports.

“Everyone at CBS 2 is thrilled to have the opportunity to play a role in welcoming the Rams back to Los Angeles,” Mauldin said. “We look forward to helping the team to connect with local communities across Southern California, not only through our preseason game broadcasts, but also by providing comprehensive daily coverage of the Rams in our newscasts and supporting the team’s community outreach programs.”

“We’re proud to be partnering with CBS 2 as we kick off our first preseason back in Los Angeles,” said Rams Chief Operating Officer/Executive Vice President Kevin Demoff. “CBS 2 will help bring the Rams closer to our fans with entertaining and informative preseason telecasts, in addition to exclusive interviews and regular season coverage of the team both on and off the field.”

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LOS ANGELES RAMS AND CBS 2 ANNOUNCE
LOCAL TELEVISION BROADCAST PARTNERSHIP

Los Angeles, Calif., June 9, 2016 – The Los Angeles Rams and CBS 2 Los Angeles today announced a multi-year partnership agreement that officially designates CBS 2 as the Official Preseason Television Home of the Rams. The announcement was made today by Kevin Demoff, Rams Chief Operating Officer and Steve Mauldin, President and General Manager, CBS 2 and sister station KCAL 9.

As the Rams’ official preseason television partner, CBS 2 will provide the Los Angeles market with exclusive English-language telecasts of all Rams preseason games, excluding contests that will be broadcast by the National Football League’s national television partners.

In 2016, CBS 2 will air live coverage of three Rams preseason games, including a Saturday, August 20 home game against Kansas City, a Saturday, August 27 contest at Denver, and a Thursday, September 1 game at Minnesota.

In addition, CBS 2 will produce and broadcast a weekly half-hour show with Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher and CBS 2 Sports Director Jim Hill. CBS 2 viewers will also receive the latest Rams news during the station’s nightly “Sports Central” reports.

“Everyone at CBS 2 is thrilled to have the opportunity to play a role in welcoming the Rams back to Los Angeles,” Mauldin said. “We look forward to helping the team to connect with local communities across Southern California, not only through our preseason game broadcasts, but also by providing comprehensive daily coverage of the Rams in our newscasts and supporting the team’s community outreach programs.”

“We’re proud to be partnering with CBS 2 as we kick off our first preseason back in Los Angeles,” said Rams Chief Operating Officer/Executive Vice President Kevin Demoff. “CBS 2 will help bring the Rams closer to our fans with entertaining and informative preseason telecasts, in addition to exclusive interviews and regular season coverage of the team both on and off the field.”

About the Los Angeles Rams

The Los Angeles Rams – Los Angeles’ original professional sports team – stand as one of the oldest franchises in the National Football League and since its founding in 1937, have garnered three World Championships and sent 29 of its members to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. As a professional sports team, the organization is committed to being a valuable civic partner and serving the greater Los Angeles area 365 days a year. For more information visit www.therams.com and follow the Rams on Facebook and Twitter, @RamsNFL.

CONTACTS: Artis Twyman, Los Angeles Rams, (314) 599-1473

atwyman@rams.nfl.com

Mike Nelson, CBS Television Stations, (818) 655-2156

mjnelson@cbs.com

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
For members here that pay for the Direct TV satellite service like me you might be receiving KCBS 2 on channel #391. Its the WEST CBS feed. I do think you have to pay for these east west feeds of ABC, NBC, FOX & CBS along with the PBS package.

Check it out you might be get lucky.....I usually don't watch this channel at all, but my wife & family do.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
For members here that pay for the Direct TV satellite service like me you might be receiving KCBS 2 on channel #391. Its the WEST CBS feed. I do think you have to pay for these east west feeds of ABC, NBC, FOX & CBS along with the PBS package.

Check it out you might be get lucky.....I usually don't watch this channel at all, but my wife & family do.
A few years back when I got Directv, I had a line of sight problem with the sat that gave me the networks, they gave me the west coast network feeds for $5 a month and I still have them. This works out great!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I thought the NFC was Fox (Channel 11 out here)?
Fox does mostly broadcast NFC games with CBS getting some when they play the AFC teams....I found it strange that the premier CBS west station would jump in over Fox too. But it sure does help me in getting additional Ram data for my brain's one working cell down here in Peanutville USA . Looks like CBS is thinking ahead on things....at the moment beating Channel 11 to the punch:boxing:.