Rams@Cardinals: Win $10,000 ROD dollars

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So far there are 51 posts.
32 the Rams win (y)
19 the Rams lose (n)

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
According to my calculations, and please correct me if I'm wrong, @Big Game with 45 points and @bwdenverram with 45 points came the closest because they both picked the Rams to win and the final score was Rams 24/Cardinals 22 which equals 46 points.

Since it's a tie, they will both receive $10,000 ROD dollars from the ROD bank and $10,000 ROD dollars will be donated by yours truly. Congratulations. :rockon:

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
According to my calculations, and please correct me if I'm wrong, @Big Game with 45 points and @bwdenverram with 45 points came the closest because they both picked the Rams to win and the final score was Rams 24/Cardinals 22 which equals 46 points.

Since it's a tie, they will both receive $10,000 ROD dollars from the ROD bank and $10,000 ROD dollars will be donated by yours truly. Congratulations. :rockon:

Nice!!

Nice job my man @Big Game

Big Game

Living The Dream

Thanks you sir.

Go Rams what a win what a game