Rams can't catch a break

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Big Unit

UDFA
I'm in agreement with the poster who said that attendance by casual St. Louis fans would be negatively impacted by Bradford's injury. The franchise had many self-inflicted wounds; but now can't catch a break.

It's a good organization, with Demoff, Snead and Fisher; and Kroenke as owner. But even with Bradford at QB, the timing of the scedule sucks; premium games against the 49ers and Seahawks are right during prime baseball playoff time. I've been a season-ticket holder since '95, and I love the NFL as much as anyone, but it's becoming more and more marginal whether the best route is to go to the games, or enjoy better-and-better home media. Even one of my partners is considering giving up his season tickets next year, and buying Mizzou season tickets instead. Unlike the NFL, there's a premium - in terms of perks as well as atmosphere - that goes with attending major college games in person; that premium simply doesn't attach to the NFL.

In my opinion, it's "gut check time"; time to stay the course, control what you can control, and hope the things you can't control - injuries, on the down-side; and "lightning in a bottle", on the upside - break your way.

I still don't think you can blame the Rams or Sam Bradford for how things worked out. Look back at Sam's draft year - debate was between Bradford and N'Damakung Su; in my opinion, the right gamble was made. SO MUCH of luck is timing. The Rams made the best choice they could. It was the last draft of the old agreement, thus most expensive. In contrast, the Colts had Peyton Manning for ten years; then were bad the ONE year that Andrew Luck was available, under the new agreement. They were lucky; the Rams not.

I still love this team. Once in a while a caretaker QB suffices; time to find out if a caretaker suffices this year.

Tough news, though; very tough. Hang in there.