Rams cancel legends game due to poor ticket sales

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
So appropriate, in my opinion. So to me I am glad they blew it given what they (Ram's) did not to support at least minimaly Issac Bruce's charitable good-bye to Saint Louis. Very cheap, petty and unneeded snub.

bluecoconuts

Legend
So appropriate, in my opinion. So to me I am glad they blew it given what they (Ram's) did not to support at least minimaly Issac Bruce's charitable good-bye to Saint Louis. Very cheap, petty and unneeded snub.

Bruce said they did support it, and helped him withat it.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert

Lets see; Did they give Bruce the list of St Louis season ticket holders ( No only the email addresses of the corporate boxes that mostly bounced back), Did Rams' only decide to do a LA legends game after it was set up in St louis( I do not recall the Ram's ever doing a similar game in LA, Annahiem, St. Louis or Cleveland. So, where did they get the idea? From I. Bruce in St Louis. Based on my calculations the foundation may have made $10-$20K based primarily on the lack of support from the Rams'. Cheap vindictive and not necessary on the part of the Rams organization.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Meh they kinda just let him do it and use the unis and trademarked stuff........it's not like they did much other than that for the most part.

And they had no reason to do anything anyway after the way they exited STL.

The issue with the legends game IMO is that a sizable portion of LA's new fans weren't Rams fans all those years ago, and didn't follow the team in STL, and frankly the timing could have been better........

By the way. If it was the same guys that played in the game in STL then yeah I get it..........many of those guys don't mean a lot in LA.

That's just how it is.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Do you really think he would get in a pissing match with the Rams'. Come on!
Probably not but he doesn't strike me as the type of guy who would lie or make shit up. So if he says they helped then they most likely did.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn some serious salt in here, so much I thought this was another JT thread.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I smell a locked thread coming. Let's chill on making this an indictment or city war.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I smell a locked thread coming. Let's chill on making this an indictment or city war.

200.gif

But yeah, ENOUGH already. I know i'm tired of it.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
the Legends of the Dome game was in St. Louis headed up by Isaac Bruce. 10,000+ paid to see that flag football game and to say thank you to the great rams players that came.

Yea I didn't know there was 2 events, thought it was 1 in STL. That's a great turn out considering how they left and all. Kudos!