Rams Camp Live Friday 8-21....Recorded!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i loved watching the dbs reactions when kupp blew them away.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
Those camera men (or women) need to get it together. So frustrating to watch the Red Zone drill and not see who the ball was thrown to and if it was completed.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Those camera men (or women) need to get it together. So frustrating to watch the Red Zone drill and not see who the ball was thrown to and if it was completed.
Yeah, that was horrible. You would think in Hollywood you could dig up a cameraman that knows what the hell is going on.

Ram65

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was wondering who was going to get the green dot helmet to get the calls for the defense. I didn't think they would give it to Kiser so Johnson makes a lot of sense. He has the experience, smarts and respect of the players. Let's hope he gets them in the right defenses and they know what to do.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Man ... Lewis and Floyd are some specimens at the OLB position. Size and length that you covet. I also hope A'Shawn comes back sooner than later. the front 7 rotations will be sick!

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Im very excited for Lewis. Hoping he stays healthy and that we got a steal.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Rams LB's startin to look good gettin off the bus. Been a while since we could say that. I thought Fowler brought some good size at DE / OLB, but Lewis is bigger, and Floyd too, wow.