Rams camp coverage at 7 EST

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
NFL network advertised he Rams along with the Cowgirls and FudgePackers as teams covered on the show at 7 EST. No idea what that will entail. Just a heads up for anyone who is interested.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
NFL network advertised he Rams along with the Cowgirls and FudgePackers as teams covered on the show at 7 EST. No idea what that will entail. Just a heads up for anyone who is interested.
Thanks. I started recording these on my DVR so I can fast forward through the 2 hours of Cowboys updates and watch the 20 minutes of live Rams coverage. I'll take it though.

Gilley

UDFA
What's funny is when they were showing the first day of training camp, Marshall Faulk actually called them out for talking about the Cowboys so much.

Big Game

Living The Dream
What's funny is when they were showing the first day of training camp, Marshall Faulk actually called them out for talking about the Cowboys so much.

Marshall always calls them out for stuff like that. Gotta love Faulk hahahhah(y)(y):whistle::whistle::sneaky::sneaky::football:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
And I loved the way he did it!!!!(y)(y):D After we step on the Cow-Pie's in our 1st preseason game they'll be talking a lot more about the Rams!!:mrburnsevil:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
they've been saying we'll get previewed for 3 days...then nothing....8pm est...5pmest...nothing...today's the day...in fact, right now...
what is the love for the cowboys? tony romo looks like he aged 10 years this offseason? did he just get married and have 5 kids or something?