Rams by the numbers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Correct me if I am wrong. Per NFL.com, here are the numbers after Week 1:

Total Offense:
upload_2017-9-12_10-38-22.png

(This is based on total yards. I hope this remains this high all season (a man can dream, right?)

Total Defense:
upload_2017-9-12_10-40-43.png

(tied with Green Bay based on total yards)

Jared Goff is currently number six in the league in passing (Bradford pushed him out of the top five last night) He is number two on passing 20+ yards or more and number three in passer rating.
upload_2017-9-12_10-42-53.png

Last one..The Rams are number 1 in punting inside the 20. (yeah I know..shocker!!)
upload_2017-9-12_10-52-16.png

Hope we can keep up the great work!!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm surprised Goff % was only 40% considering he averaged 10.6 yards per attempt!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I'm surprised Goff % was only 40% considering he averaged 10.6 yards per attempt!
Too many penalties. Guess we can't blame them on Fisher, since at least half of them were on new guys to the team. We were playing so fast that I would think some of those penalties will happen. I'm sure that will be a huge focus by McVay and staff going into next week. Remember when we focused on not turning the ball over? That seemed to work out so far.