Rams bringing in the local talent

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
[tweet]317740047304626176[/tweet]
[tweet]317740556329566208[/tweet]
[tweet]317740758721515520[/tweet]

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
How come Chrome will not show the Twitter image at times? Anyone else have this problem?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ljramsfan said:
How come Chrome will not show the Twitter image at times? Anyone else have this problem?
I'm on Chrome and they show up. It takes about 2 seconds, but they show up.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well, let's see if anyone else weighs in. Might not be just you.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Rabid Ram said:
I can never see twitter on here using tapatalk 2
Yeah, me either. I don't know what I can do about that, but I'll try to fix it.

iced

ljramsfan said:
must be my effin network at work :grr:

Probably the security config at work. Twitter is often blocked when network administrators are configuring networks - the less ports and gateways that are blocked, the less smaller the security risk.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well, this thread quickly became about something else dinnit?

As an alternative to Tapatalk, I've included a drop-down menu at the bottom of the forum that contains a mobile "skin" for this board. This will display the things that Taptalk frequently omits. It'll also work on any mobile device, but iPhone users will still not be able to see flash media.

And that's why Apple sucks.

[mp3]http://ramsondemand.com/music/droid.mp3[/mp3]

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
To be on topic, I'm glad they're looking at Brandon Williams. The guy's even bigger than Brockers (shorter, yes, but much more solidly-built at 340 lbs.), and has amazing quickness for a man his size. Can play the 4-3 as an all-around defensive tackle (he had six sacks last year, I believe, so he's not just a run-stuffer). If he played in a BSC conference and put up those stats, he'd be a first round pick in this class. As of now, he's probably a second round talent and third round in terms of where he'll probably go (because of the glut of nose tackles in this class and because most teams don't need them right now). If we could get him in the third, I'd be ecstatic.

You all already know my thoughts about Moe. He'd be a perfect Amendola replacement, and he has punt/kick return capability. Extremely quick out of breaks, faster than you'd think, has hands of glue, and all of that jazz. I'd be happy if we got him in the seventh.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Uh OK ON TOPIC, I expected to see hot chicks,...local tallent :razzed:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
The Dude said:

As an alternative to Tapatalk, I've included a drop-down menu at the bottom of the forum that contains a mobile "skin" for this board. This will display the things that Taptalk frequently omits. It'll also work on any mobile device, but iPhone users will still not be able to see flash media.

Sorry didnt mean to hikack dude lol

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Rabid Ram said:
The Dude said:

No worries. See if the mobile skin is more suitable to your needs (if you want).

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
The Dude said:
Rabid Ram said:
The Dude said:

No worries. See if the mobile skin is more suitable to your needs (if you want).

Still a no go mobile version shows a lik more. It shows newsbot which tapatalk does but also shows a link that says yesterday buy does,nothing when I click it,lol oh well guess you gotta give up somthing for convenience