Rams Bring Back John Kelly

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm lost I guess....Didn't know we got rid of him? Next thing yur gonna tell me is that Trung Canidate is no longer on the team!

Kevin

Pro Bowler
I'm lost I guess....Didn't know we got rid of him? Next thing yur gonna tell me is that Trung Canidate is no longer on the team!
We moved WR Nsimba Webster to the 53 man roster to replace Woods, so Kelly was released and now signed to the PS. Flip-flop Webster for Kelly.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Activated Nsimba Webster from the Practice Squad because another team was going to sign him and now that Malcolm Brown is back healthy they cut Kelly and then added him back to the practice squad. Moves like these happen all the time and I'm glad they kept Webster and as for John Kelly, well, a good friend of my son's name is John Kelly, so I'm glad he is still a Ram because I bought a John Kelly Ram jersey for his son.