Rams Breakout Player: week 10

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Best chance to be breakout player in Indy

• Quick

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Ogletree

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • T Austin

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Bailey

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Pead

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Harkey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Okay... we've got some youth to be served! Which Rams noob has the biggest chance to breakout vs Indy?

Quick
Ogletree
T Austin
Bailey
Pead
Harkey

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Please, for my sanity let it be Tavon.

Not greedy, just give me a glimpse of his special open field abilities while on his way to the EZ.

Don't care how it gets done.....,

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
My vote went to Austin,just due for a big game and I'm thinkin they stack the box against Stacy so the passing game should have opportunities.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
I voted Stedman but really hoping for Tavon. The kid has had some moments but more often been the victim of miscues that have erased his biggest plays. His teammates and the coaching staff need to make an extra effort to help him succeed instead of hindering his progress.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I think Schotty needs to watch how the Colts use Hilton and take good notes. Then Austin can have hus breakout against the Bears.

So for now...Bailey

I've gone for Austin, I just think that he doesn't drop an easy catch today, that's a breakout for Austin right?

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
I'm glad someone voted for Pead, if anyone needs a break out game it's him,I try to stay confident in coaching for the undeniable superiority of knowledge both in experience and what economists term "local" that they possess , but his is a puzzling situation for me. I swear he has the tools so every week that he doesn't contribute ADDS to the tragedy of his story.

I know someone has been chastised for voting twice and that I can't but 1b. for me is IP and will be the rest of the season.
May be he has the "Martin gene"?!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks like it's Tavon's day!

Not too late for others to join the party!

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Austin has only been fair today --- I still think Pead will be the breakout player for this week.

:bigup:-sarcasm

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I'm convinced that Tavon is a better outside receiver. His biggest plays come from the outside. Use him like they did todays (and how Philly uses Jackson) and have Givens be used how he was last year and we may be on to something.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
My vote went to Austin,just due for a big game and I'm thinkin they stack the box against Stacy so the passing game should have opportunities.
Good call on that. He certainly had a break out performance. He had like 310 all purpose yards and essentially didn't play after 10 minutes left in the third quarter

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm convinced that Tavon is a better outside receiver. His biggest plays come from the outside. Use him like they did todays (and how Philly uses Jackson) and have Givens be used how he was last year and we may be on to something.

Yeah, put him outside some. Anything to create match-ups!

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Yeah, put him outside some. Anything to create match-ups!

So far that's one against JAX, Carolina, Tennessee, and two today. He might get jammed, but if you miss the jam its six.

Edit: Penalies have wiped away a good season for the kid.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Good call on that. He certainly had a break out performance. He had like 310 all purpose yards and essentially didn't play after 10 minutes left in the third quarter
Gotta believe if we line Tavon up outside Givens on the other side, it'd take an idiot to walk a safety down .