Rams "break out" player vs Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which "quiet Ram" breaks out

• Bailey

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Quick

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Jenkins

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Givens

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
These Rams haven't had a big game in 2013...

Who do you think has the best chance to make the Sunday night highlights?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Call it a hunch; I'm taking Quick.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am going to go with Bailey.

I am really excited about Bailey... His route skills, especially. Ike Bruce made a career out of good routes.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Veltung. :heh: just kidding. I voted Bailey. There has been a Stedy increase in his snaps and opportunities each of the last few games. I love the way he separates on his routes

A55VA6

Legend
I gotta say Bailey. I've been high on this guy since we drafted him. I think he's the best WR on this football team and if we can give Clemens time, he'll find Bailey. Bailey's comeback routes are beautiful by the way. He gets great separation on them.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I got JJ.
Only because we're going to need to run the ball a lot to keep Drew and that Saints O off the field, thereby limited the WR's chances at breaking out. But JJ should have plenty of opportunities with the Saints slinging the ball around.