Rams, Brandon Powell agree to terms on one-year deal

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
What a huge lift it was for us when we signed him. Glad he will be back. Such a difference in our returns with him in there.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I'm so happy with this.
He really changed the dynamic and mood of this team when they were in a funk.. and made very, very meaningful plays.

I love it.

fearsomefour

Legend
First guy we've had in a while where I feel he can do something when he fields a punt.
Exactly.
I used to hold my breath with Austin and Jojo hoping they avoided disaster.
Now I hold my breath because Powell can make a big play.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Underrated signing and great player at the return position! Makes for stress less kick returns!

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Powell should also get a few catches this season.. after a full offseason with Rams.
Who knows? Maybe he'll pick up some new habits as a WR and make a slight impact?

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I fully expect Powell to be on the field catching passes this year.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Hoping he gets a chance to learn offense this year.
He had 100yds receiving from Matthew in Detroit over 6 games.
think that was his rookie year.
The guy can make plays in space.( 6 punt returns 22yd avg.) Would be nice backup WR.

Flint

Pro Bowler
So, what is Tutu’s role again? The kick return spot has been capably filled it seems, the only good news for him is that Woods was great in the jet sweep/ screen game and now he’s gone.

jjab360

Legend
Hoping he gets a chance to learn offense this year.
He had 100yds receiving from Matthew in Detroit over 6 games.
think that was his rookie year.
The guy can make plays in space.( 6 punt returns 22yd avg.) Would be nice backup WR.
He had 103 yards on 6 catches of 9 targets from Stafford against the Packers in 2018. So far it's really the only game where he's had an opportunity as a receiver so far in his career.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
He had 103 yards on 6 catches of 9 targets from Stafford against the Packers in 2018. So far it's really the only game where he's had an opportunity as a receiver so far in his career.
Well hell that looks even better. Thanks for digging deeper. I can get lazy at times. :beer2:

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
So, what is Tutu’s role again?
There is the deep threat as well , but yea not exactly excited either.
Would have rather seen that pick go elsewhere, hopefully this statement makes me look
foolish at some point.