Rams better win one of the next two...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ram007

Starter
With everything still on the line, Rams players are an undisciplined team and still trying to find ways to win.

If they lose both of the next games (against SF and SEA), think how the Rams players might play knowing probably they are going no where in the season? That football will be frightening to watch.

Hope Fisher pulls all his coaching weight to get a win or two. Nervous times....

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
"Rams better win one of the next two..."

Or what? Players play either for pride or a paycheck. Fisher, for all his faults, is not the type of coach that lets his players quit. Sunday's breathtaking come-from-behind attempt is a classic example of that. Btw there is no team more dangerous than one that has been mathematically eliminated from the playoffs and has nothing to lose.

ram007

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Or what? Players play either for pride or a paycheck. Fisher, for all his faults, is not the type of coach that lets his players quit. Sunday's breathtaking come-from-behind attempt is a classic example of that. Btw there is no team more dangerous than one that has been mathematically eliminated from the playoffs and has nothing to lose.

I want them to win. But they are heading towards a slippery slope. They are 1-3 in NFC. Tie breakers could be a problem even in a 9-7 scenario. So they better start piling up wins.

If they are eliminated from playoffs, do you think they will play harder than now? Really?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I want them to win. But they are heading towards a slippery slope. They are 1-3 in NFC. Tie breakers could be a problem even in a 9-7 scenario. So they better start piling up wins.

If they are eliminated from playoffs, do you think they will play harder than now? Really?

No, they will play with exactly the same effort. Fisher and Williams are both known for that. A team reflects the personality of it's coaching staff for better or for worse. Fisher never gets too high or too low. He has a calm personality. Personally, I wish he would have gone into the locker room after our losses to the Vikings and Cowboys and tossed some furniture and a few players around but that's not his style.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Gee...how exciting to see a team eliminated from the playoffs play hard.

...I'd rather see a team play hard because they DON'T want to be eliminated from the playoffs.

I understand clinging to the "they are playing hard" mantra...but that was one of the feel good points about the Spags led Rams as well.

A for effort is a nice little league approach...this is professional football. Winning is what matters.

Philly5

Rookie
Schedule looks like a slippery slope to me. Could easily see 1-10 if we don't start playing MUCH better.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Gee...how exciting to see a team eliminated from the playoffs play hard.

...I'd rather see a team play hard because they DON'T want to be eliminated from the playoffs.

I understand clinging to the "they are playing hard" mantra...but that was one of the feel good points about the Spags led Rams as well.

A for effort is a nice little league approach...this is professional football. Winning is what matters.

Sarcasm eh? What baffles me sometimes is that there are actually members here who believe that the rest of us don't want our team to win but are only interested in that they play hard. Bull crap. It ticks me off when we lose but what ticks me off even more is when the team lays down and quits. With Fisher in charge that won't ever be a problem.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Sarcasm eh? What baffles me sometimes is that there are actually members here who believe that the rest of us don't want our team to win but are only interested in that they play hard. Bull crap. It ticks me off when we lose but what ticks me off even more is when the team lays down and quits. With Fisher in charge that won't ever be a problem.
I just think leaning on the "well they are playing hard" statement is accepting a mediocre product. It's also giving the coaching staff a pass.

Sorry for the sarcasm...just remember when I'm sarcastic it's of the laughing good hearted variety...not that I think someone is a fool or anything like that variety. :banana::fighting:

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Im calling it now that the rams win both of the next two games! Book it!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Or what?

Or they go to 1-5.

That's not good for the coaches, players or fans.

They really do need to pull off an upset in the next two games... for everyone's sake.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Gotta learn how to play a complete game without half-assing one half of it (no pun intended). Anything can happen any given Sunday. I just want to see the Rams beat the niners and seahawks and prove some of these media people wrong.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
I think the Rams need to win these two to keep their playoffs hopes alive and the thing that give me hope that this team is ready to make that move, pointing fingers at themselves and not each other! They know it's each one of their responsibility to make the improvements that will make this team a winner. I think the Ray Ray Armstrong cut sent a message and I hope this Sunday we see a team that plays hard, to their potential and smart. That will be an equation that leads to success men!

Like Steve Young said after winning the Super Bowl, they made a commitment to each other! Let's go Rams! Make that commitment!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think the Rams need to win these two to keep their playoffs hopes alive and the thing that give me hope that this team is ready to make that move, pointing fingers at themselves and not each other! They know it's each one of their responsibility to make the improvements that will make this team a winner. I think the Ray Ray Armstrong cut sent a message and I hope this Sunday we see a team that plays hard, to their potential and smart. That will be an equation that leads to success men!

Like Steve Young said after winning the Super Bowl, they made a commitment to each other! Let's go Rams! Make that commitment!

Well said.