Rams being recognized in fantasy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
It's taken people forever to catch on that our offense is one of the better ones in the league, and without fantasy football nobody ever would know besides us.

iced

Currently have Foles and Eli.... possibly gonna swap out foles for davis here in the near future

Irish

Starter
In 12-14 team leagues, cook has good starter value/bye week plug in value, especially with Cameron, Reed, and Graham now being hurt.

Quick is a tad bit more of an anomaly, as is Davis. The more tape that the 49ers, Seahawks, and the Cardinals get on them, the more they will game plan to neutralize their strengths. Quick has high WR2 value in standard leagues and low-mid WR1 value in PPR leagues, but i see that crashing back down to earth in the next 2 weeks. If you have Quick, sell high on him while you can, especially for an underachiever like Shady, Arian Foster, even a guy like Crabtree. The schedule will serve to level out what has been a break out year so far, but the numbers just aren't sustainable.

Irish

Starter
Currently have Foles and Eli.... possibly gonna swap out foles for davis here in the near future
I wouldn't. It's like gambling. Lower your risk and take your rooting interest out of it. Not only do Foles and Eli have more favorable matchups ROS, but they have better weapons.

The buzzsaw that is the Rams schedule is coming

RamzFanz

Damnit
In 12-14 team leagues, cook has good starter value/bye week plug in value, especially with Cameron, Reed, and Graham now being hurt.

Quick is a tad bit more of an anomaly, as is Davis. The more tape that the 49ers, Seahawks, and the Cardinals get on them, the more they will game plan to neutralize their strengths. Quick has high WR2 value in standard leagues and low-mid WR1 value in PPR leagues, but i see that crashing back down to earth in the next 2 weeks. If you have Quick, sell high on him while you can, especially for an underachiever like Shady, Arian Foster, even a guy like Crabtree. The schedule will serve to level out what has been a break out year so far, but the numbers just aren't sustainable.

I disagree. Quick is a must start WR2 every week if you have a bigger stud in WR1, which is hard to have this season. Yes, they are headed into the buzzsaw, but Quick is going to get the looks and attempts. I think you're under valuing his "go up and get it" value and forgetting that the Rams may be playing from behind.

As a WR3 or flex, forget about it, that's gold.

Of course, I might take Foster for him as you suggest if I was dying at RB, but Foster is an injury loss for the season waiting to happen. I have Crabtree and I don't expect to start him over Quick regardless of the matchup at this point. We will see!

Irish

Starter
I disagree. Quick is a must start WR2 every week if you have a bigger stud in WR1, which is hard to have this season. Yes, they are headed into the buzzsaw, but Quick is going to get the looks and attempts. I think you're under valuing his "go up and get it" value and forgetting that the Rams may be playing from behind.

As a WR3 or flex, forget about it, that's gold.

Of course, I might take Foster for him as you suggest if I was dying at RB, but Foster is an injury loss for the season waiting to happen. I have Crabtree and I don't expect to start him over Quick regardless of the matchup at this point. We will see!

So many hurt RBs right now (I should know, I drafted all of them), especially after this weekend. Ryan Matthews, Joique Bell, Reggie Bush, Rashad Jennings, Montee Ball, Knowshon Moreno, anyone who lines up for the Panthers, or if you drafted Ray Rice or AP, if you can move Quick straight up for the guys mentioned or package him for a guy like Gio Bernard or LeVeon Bell you absolutely need to do that.

Quick will see Sherman twice, the 9er's defense is way more stout than anticipated, Patrick Peterson twice, and this is just in the division. Unless you are in a dynasty league, you need to maximize Quicks value while you can, and right now that is what I mentioned above, either lower on your WR depth chart, or in a trade to fill a hole.

RamzFanz

Damnit
So many hurt RBs right now (I should know, I drafted all of them), especially after this weekend. Ryan Matthews, Joique Bell, Reggie Bush, Rashad Jennings, Montee Ball, Knowshon Moreno, anyone who lines up for the Panthers, or if you drafted Ray Rice or AP, if you can move Quick straight up for the guys mentioned or package him for a guy like Gio Bernard or LeVeon Bell you absolutely need to do that.

Quick will see Sherman twice, the 9er's defense is way more stout than anticipated, Patrick Peterson twice, and this is just in the division. Unless you are in a dynasty league, you need to maximize Quicks value while you can, and right now that is what I mentioned above, either lower on your WR depth chart, or in a trade to fill a hole.

I went straight RBs for my first three. Lynch, LeVeon Bell, and Morris, so I don't have the need. I could see a trade, but you might regret it if he is what I think he is.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I have Nick Foles too, but I'm riding the Philip Rivers train. That dude is legit.

Brian Quick over Calvin Johnson next week tho. I still can't get over that idea.