Rams becoming bigger fantasy factors?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RobertWinn

UDFA
Name
David
Good to finally see Rams putting up good numbers in fantasy! It was a rough week for my team personally but Rams were all over the leading scorers.

Obviously Gurley is going to be a stud, but do you guys think Foles-Tavon will be a reliable fantasy option? This article seems to think not, but do you guys agree? I have Foles in two leagues (one is a 32 teamer lol) and having a QB I like and in fantasy is frustrating at times when he is so inconsistent.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Started Foles yesterday and wish I'd started Tavon, too! Thinking I'll do both this week. Did win this week with Foles.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I started Tavon and got the Win!!!
I played Tavon too and got the win haha! I figured fuck it. also played the Rams D and Zurlein and Bradford lol. seriously wasnt trying to go homer it just ended up that way with byes and injuries but it worked!

anode8

Professional lurker, occasional poster.
Name
Ron
I have 0 Rams, and my fantasy team is getting crushed this year. Coincidence?

To be fair though, I only started plating fantasy about 6-7 years ago, as a way to stay interested in football during the Rams lean years. I'd rather sacrifice my personal hobby and witness a competitive team IRL!

RamWoodie

Legend
I don't do fantasy because of what it is..."fantasy"...to each his own though.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I need to check that site out, and also Fan Duel. I've never done either one. How does that work?
It's actually pretty cool. I do a couple bucks every week but nothing major. It's just a one week fantasy league where you get a certain amount of money to spend on players. You pick:
QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
FLEX
K
D
It's really difficult and I think there's some guys on there who do like computer calculations for the players to see who will project the highest. But it's still a cool way to earn a little extra cash if you luck out into good players. I scored 150 this week and only came in 4876th place lol

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
It's actually pretty cool. I do a couple bucks every week but nothing major. It's just a one week fantasy league where you get a certain amount of money to spend on players. You pick:
QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
FLEX
K
D
It's really difficult and I think there's some guys on there who do like computer calculations for the players to see who will project the highest. But it's still a cool way to earn a little extra cash if you luck out into good players. I scored 150 this week and only came in 4876th place lol

Geez. 150 points is a monster week. How many people do you play against? Are you playing against another opponent?

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I'm living in Morgantown, WV home of the Mountaineers. . . I'll admit I went out to watch the Mountaineer game on Saturday thinking I'd be happy with a loss by them if it a meant a win by the Rams.

It's fitting that the Mountaineer boys were our TD scorers! Love i!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Geez. 150 points is a monster week. How many people do you play against? Are you playing against another opponent?
It's people all around the country that play. About 10,000 entries per league. There are literally leagues for just Thursday and Monday night games. The top scorer usually has around 200-230. But the payout is over a dime($1000) for just the top 20. I'm surprised you haven't seen the 8,000 commercials they show during games.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

With fan duel you select whatever players you want, but there is a salary cap associated with it. So the strategy is basically which star do you pick and which mid/low level guys will explode?

You can play against up to like 200,000 people and the goal is to score the most points - but multiple people could have the exact same team as you, because you aren't drafting a team in the traditional sense.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I won by .8 of a point. I would've won by 3.8 more if I started Todd Gurely. But I also have Calvin Johnson to pad my numbers a bit.

RamWoodie

Legend
Too busy doing the important things in life - like posting on a football message board?
Actually no. Today is my 61st birthday so I took a vacation day from work to enjoy it...so I'm posting a bit more than I have all year today.

Like I said..to each his own. If you enjoy fantasy football...go for it. As Sly and the Family Stone sang it...Different Strokes, For Different Folks...a hit from 1969

Enjoy the video and get the message: