Rams beat AZ and Seattle yet both beat the Patriots?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
AZ and Seattle didn't have Tom Brady, Gronk, Welker and Lloyd.
I dunno why they could beat 'em and we couldn't though. Our D was just as solid once.

ONCE.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
X said:
I dunno why they could beat 'em and we couldn't though. Our D was just as solid once.

ONCE.
Seattle and Arizona beating the Patriots was more about NE not being prepared for the dogfight they were in for. They didn't make that mistake with us. Our problem was that we didn't get the Patriots when they were looking past us.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I think McDaniels has been game planning for this game since the beginning of the season,he wanted revenge and he got it.

Also AZ and Seattle saw McD's offense twice last year when we were playing it, just sayin, there are reasons.

stan

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ram Quixote said:
X said:

ONCE.
Seattle and Arizona beating the Patriots was more about NE not being prepared for the dogfight they were in for. They didn't make that mistake with us. Our problem was that we didn't get the Patriots when they were looking past us.

It's on Fisher. His chin fuzz. Belichick couldn't look past it whereas the stache is stealthy.

stan

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thordaddy said:
I think McDaniels has been game planning for this game since the beginning of the season,he wanted revenge and he got it.

Also AZ and Seattle saw McD's offense twice last year when we were playing it, just sayin, there are reasons.

That offense didn't look familiar to me. Except for the inability to adjust in the second half which wasn't necessary today.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Ram Quixote said:
X said:

ONCE.

Yep, they knew what they were doing when they stepped on the field. They knew exactly how to beat us, and it just so happened to be their biggest strength.