Rams averaging 10.1 points per game.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

It looks like they are on pace to have their worst point production since the season was expanded to 16 games in '78.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You're not a very good thread starter, are you?

It's posted. I deleted the other two duplicates.

Deep breaths.

Anonymous

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:

Deep breaths.

???

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
squeaky wheel said:
X said:

Deep breaths.

???
This thread (of yours) was posted three times. Back-to-back-to-back in a matter of seconds.

Anonymous

X said:
squeaky wheel said:
X said:

Deep breaths.

???
This thread (of yours) was posted three times. Back-to-back-to-back in a matter of seconds.

Sorry but there was no indication here of that. Has to be this fuggin Mac. I want my old Gateway back... viruses, historic dust and fossilized food crumbs and all. :amped:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I just don't understand the point of these type of threads.

Anonymous

DR RAM said:

To shine a light on an impending epic stat. Still in the running for single digit production too.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
squeaky wheel said:
DR RAM said:

To shine a light on an impending epic stat. Still in the running for single digit production too.
To prove what point?

Anonymous

DR RAM said:
squeaky wheel said:
DR RAM said:

To prove what point?

The EPIC of it all. This isn't shaping up to be just a crappy season....it's on track to become an EPIC crappy season for point production.

Anonymous

steferfootball said:
I will say this, AJ Feeley is not the answer to the problem.

Against the saints....decent. Today....ughhh. Sure wish we had Lewis to put in there instead.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
squeaky wheel said:
DR RAM said:
squeaky wheel said:
DR RAM said:

To prove what point?

The EPIC of it all. This isn't shaping up to be just a crappy season....it's on track to become an EPIC crappy season for point production.
So, why can't you just put it in the vent thread? It's no surprise that the offense has sucked, we all know this.

Anonymous

DR RAM said:
squeaky wheel said:
DR RAM said:
squeaky wheel said:
DR RAM said:

To prove what point?

So, why can't you just put it in the vent thread? It's no surprise that the offense has sucked, we all know this.

Because I'm not venting. I'm reporting.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
squeaky wheel said:
DR RAM said:
squeaky wheel said:
DR RAM said:
squeaky wheel said:
DR RAM said:

To prove what point?

So, you're not upset about the Rams losing, you're rubbing it in like every week. I still don't get it. Well carry on then, you're doing a bang up job.

Anonymous

DR RAM said:
squeaky wheel said:
DR RAM said:
squeaky wheel said:
DR RAM said:
squeaky wheel said:
DR RAM said:

To prove what point?

So, you're not upset about the Rams losing, you're rubbing it in like every week. I still don't get it. Well carry on then, you're doing a bang up job.

No I'm not upset since I picked them to lose 30-3. They were not cheated by the refs today either. Doesn't look like any serious injuries either. So why given the above would anyone truly be upset? at this point in the season I'm no longer upset....I'm reticent.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This just in......

Water has been discovered to be wet.

This revelation and more at eleven.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
squeaky wheel said:
No I'm not upset since I picked them to lose 30-3. They were not cheated by the refs today either. Doesn't look like any serious injuries either. So why given the above would anyone truly be upset? at this point in the season I'm no longer upset....I'm reticent.

Well you must be pretty proud that you got the score so close. Good for you.

Anonymous

DR RAM said:
squeaky wheel said:

Well you must be pretty proud that you got the score so close. Good for you.

Why thank you.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Can I just put you two in an octagon and pop up some corn? I need entertainment after that borefest today.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I don't care if we fail to score a point the rest of the season.

It'll just make our Super Bowl run next year all the more impressive.