Rams at Whiners Replay on NFL Network.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Fidelis

Semper Fi
Name
Fidelis
Re-air of the game against the Whiners on NFL Network 3-11-18 at 8 pm PST. Gives us something to watch on a Sunday night. I’ll tune in to see how we picked them apart that night.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Why would they show a replay of that crummy meaningless week 17 game?

TexasRam

Legend
I watched the last half of the game while *cough* studying.

One thing that sticks out that it’s so easy to forget or get used to is Jared’s Elusiveness in the pocket.

He’s not a track star but it’s fair to say his sense for the pass rush behind this Oline and the feel he has for it is exceptional. He’s pretty safe when he scrambles around and doesn’t always find someone , but for Qb who is a classic pocket passer he is really slippery and crafty in the pocket.

Same thing he showed at Cal translated well to the NFL. Often overlooked.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Slippery/crafty in pocket was #1 attribute that sold me on Goff

How do you keep eyes downfield, stay calm while 300 lb beasts are trying to destroy you, all while shifting slightly in the pocket because of what you saw out of the corner of your eye....

Fidelis

Semper Fi
Name
Fidelis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was focused on the Defense and know why the Rams shipped off Quinn and Ogletree now...it makes sense.

Ramon Ram

Starter
One thing I noticed in a tough fought battle was that Jimmy G would have made this an even tougher game :(

Ants

Starter
I was focused on the Defense and know why the Rams shipped off Quinn and Ogletree now...it makes sense.

Yeah, the game was on at 3:00 a.m. the other morning - I watched some of it.
I saw Ogletree whiff on a "tackling attempt" on the goal line. OUCH!
Funny, but the game wasn't as lopsided as I recalled.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Re-air of the game against the Whiners on NFL Network 3-11-18 at 8 pm PST. Gives us something to watch on a Sunday night. I’ll tune in to see how we picked them apart that night.

I recorded that and watched it a couple times. I still say the Rams committed unforced error’s that allowed San Francisco 14 points either directly or indirectly. Also one fumble that I give was forced “barely“ that gave SF another seven points

That game had no business being as close as it was score wise.