Rams at Tampa Bay 2021 Divisional Playoff Game now on NFL Network.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The hit T. Lewis on Gronk helped win that game.I’m not a fan of a player getting hurt,but he knocked him out with broken ribs.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Wow did they totally fuck up the ending of that game. Barely saw Kupp catch the ball, blackout and then back to show the final score.

Fuck you Brady

dang

Legend
Another huge difference between the 2020 and 2021 seasons. 2020 Rams would not have been able to recover from 4 fumbles. Also - gotta admit I won’t miss Reeder at ILB.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Watching Brady cry when he got popped in the mouth was a beautiful thing.

For some reason, even though I knew we won the game, I was still nervous at the end.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
20220606_230132.jpg

Tampa players clowning like they won the game as if it was already over.

I think the fact that they came so close to winning and we pulled the rug out from under them made it even more painful to lose.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Do remember Evans was hard to stop in that playoff game.
If he had a fancy name, instead of a name like your neighbor, he would already be in the Hall of Fame.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
If he had a fancy name, instead of a name like your neighbor, he would already be in the Hall of Fame.
He made Johnny Football look good at A&M. He has been a top 10 Fantasy guy for a few years.

I’d say your right because his numbers must be better than Antony Hopkins from the Cards.

Tano

Legend
Another huge difference between the 2020 and 2021 seasons. 2020 Rams would not have been able to recover from 4 fumbles. Also - gotta admit I won’t miss Reeder at ILB.
What? You don't like seeing Linebackers being dragged for 5 yards after making their initial hit. Cmon man - what is wrong with you?

I think Wagner at MLB is an even bigger upgrade than Robinson at WR. It's huge.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
What? You don't like seeing Linebackers being dragged for 5 yards after making their initial hit. Cmon man - what is wrong with you?
You sound like you're referring to James Laurinaitis.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

How good was it seeing the golden boy have a period on tv, blood streaming from his vagina mouth.

Lucky for the Rams he bragged during that week how he controls the refs on the field. That led to some push back from the refs of that game.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Brady thinking he had the comeback in the bag but then...

1654889659157.png

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Hell, I still have that game on my DVR. Along with the NFC Championship and the Superbowl. They ain't leaving. Watched them multiple times now and still nervous throughout. And it makes for a tremendous excuse to drink beer.