Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
jeff+fisher.png

oldramfan

bigramfan1966
GRob got benched because he was terrible. You can't lead the league in penalties every year and let your qb take a beating and be called "good"

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We could have had OBJ over Greg Robinson too.

While true... It's a fools effort to look back like that. Nobody would have drafted OBJ or Donald at #2 back then.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
we're down 28 points , lets run Gurley

mst1981

Rookie
Our O-line really does suck. I feel sorry for Gurley. I don't think he's playing well but man, he really doesn't get much help from that line.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Put your big-boy pants on. Some of us anti-Fisher people are enjoying this. Might be time for some to lie down and take a little nap.

As a Rams fan, I can't stand this. But it's our job to stop them. They have every right to kick our shit in if we aren't going to stop it.

He wasn't even the worst player on line... Easily Barnes or Wicman

Both have been atrocious today.

Mick

Pro Bowler
all together now..... HEKKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay:

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Havenstein does look like he should be on the field I just watch him on this series and he wiffed on 2 of 3 plays and gave up a sack. More evidence of Boudreau working his magic with our oline?????

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It hasn't worked all year why would it work now?

We're facing the worst defense in the NFL. If they can't get 4th and 1 against this DL, they have no business playing in this league.