Rams at Redskins: Complete Week 2 Preview and Prediction (InsideSTL)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Good afternoon to the best Rams board anywhere, Rams on Demand! I hope you will enjoy my week 2 Rams at Redskins preview. I think you will enjoy it. I look forward to answering any comments or questions that you might have. Miss talking with many of you. Thanks for reading and I hope you will enjoy it:

http://www.insidestl.com/insideSTLc...t-Redskins-Week-2-Preview-and-Prediction.aspx
Shane, Love your piece, your just a little off on you final score prediction! I'll help you! It's 27-14! So I win the pool here at ROD!:LOL:

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Shane, Love your piece, your just a little off on you final score prediction! I'll help you! It's 27-14! So I win the pool here at ROD!:LOL:

Glad you enjoyed it, Dave! As for your fianl score prediction, I am just fine with you being right on the score as long as you were saying Rams winning with that score :)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Another great read Shane. So were you at the game on Sunday? ROD was well represented. You ought to check out the photo thread from the trip.

Stu

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks, Shane... nice work!

Moving Donald around, huh?

Defensive End? :sneaky:

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shane son! Love your work. Come on you Rams!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Thanks for posting Shane. I always seem to like your stuff.

STL-Rams

Starter
Another great read Shane. So were you at the game on Sunday? ROD was well represented. You ought to check out the photo thread from the trip.

Stu
Glad you enjoyed it, my friend. Thank you. I will be around before the games some. Will be in the press box during the action. Would be happy to meet you guys.

STL-Rams

Starter
Thanks, Shane... nice work!

Moving Donald around, huh?

Defensive End? :sneaky:
Yeah, they are going to get creative with Donald to make sure they get him in the best spots to wreak havoc. Thanks for the kind words!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Good afternoon to the best Rams board anywhere, Rams on Demand! I hope you will enjoy my week 2 Rams at Redskins preview. I think you will enjoy it. I look forward to answering any comments or questions that you might have. Miss talking with many of you. Thanks for reading and I hope you will enjoy it:

http://www.insidestl.com/insideSTLc...t-Redskins-Week-2-Preview-and-Prediction.aspx

As always, great read my friend.
I do not disagree with a thing in your article.

Keep up the great work Shane!

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Thanks Shane. Always enjoy your insight.