Rams at Raiders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Jesus. This secondary is patch work right now. I'm sure most of these are precautionary, but damn.

Yeah I'm getting pretty annoyed myself. I want to see the starters. Not a handful each week, then a different handful next week. I want to see what we can expect come the regular season.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Yeah I'm getting pretty annoyed myself. I want to see the starters. Not a handful each week, then a different handful next week. I want to see what we can expect come the regular season.

I'm not to worried about seeing the starters on D until week 1. We know what most of them are capable of with a good DC, but let the rest of the NFL wait til week 1 to see what they can do with a great DC. The front 7 will only make the back end better.

theduke

Rookie
Camp Reporter
I forgot that the Rams are playing in that shitty stadium today. God damn. I remember reading somewhere that Mark Davis pays Oakland like $1 million a year for rent. Then, they raised it to $10 million a year.

Now, they're moving to Vegas.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seems like we will see a lot of Johnson(the rookie fs) and Countess too guys I really like. Let's see if Hill can grab an int. The good news is that they might be playing the entire game

Zero

Pro Bowler
The Goff "Shutting Up "of the media pricks
starts TONIGHT!!!!
To All The Doubters................

giphy.gif

And yes The Foo's fuckin Rock!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifwc5xgI3QM&list=RDifwc5xgI3QM

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Don't really see a week 2 preseason game being make or break for a player outside of UDFAs and late rookies trying to impress.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I have the oakland feed on TV and watchin the LA feed online.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Gonna feel awesome getting tackled in that clay over there...