Rams at Raiders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I miss Quick.
I thought I was head of the Brian Quick fan club....well behind Coach O of course. Haha.

Even if Quick was still a Ram, he wouldn't make the team. Sorry Quick lovers, but...

Watkins, Kupp, Cooper, Reynolds, Woods, Austin >Quick

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I keep waiting for McVay's post game presser. It's not on nfl.com or the Rams site yet.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Somewhere in Virginia Quick has worked his way to page four of the Redskins playbook.
Being that page 1 was the cover sheet and pages 2-3 are the table of contents, I'm pretty impressed.
Took 2 years in St. Louis

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Who cares the flavor, I will have a Kupp of it....

This is a great idea for other teams forums. Anyone that can photoshop that picture of the guy that says " How about a nice Kupp of shut the fuck up"? Nice forum retort after Kupp had a big game in a Rams win.

We might have an excellent time on the Cardinals website this year, eh? Lol

See above

Damn, Everett has some nice hair.

That is how Snead makes draft picks now. Throughout the combine and compare the hair

I was totally wrong about Christian McCaffrey. Totally.

Haven't been this wrong about a rook since Gerald McCoy.

Mea Culpa.

Is he doing well

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Harkey is an example of a guy who isent elite in any single aspect, but, is solid in all of them.
He isent a great receiver but he can make plays in the passing game, not the best blocker, but, certainly the blocking TE now on the roster, can line up at TE or FB, play special teams.
I could see a situation where Everett, Higbee and Harkey are kept as TE and Rodgers is kept as a FB. Particularly with Dunbar MIA.
I'd rather fill that third TE spot with a blocker anyway. Woukd seem to carry more value than Cunningham who appears to be a slightly lesser version of the other two pass catchers.

Cunningham is long gone !! He was just a bad project.

Higbee & Everett are both very valued picks. Talk about how much Fisher spent on a head case like Jared Cook ??

Hemingway is a stud with a lot of upside.He has made the team for sure. Basically McVay has already called him a lock , plus he will be a core special teams player.

Harkey does not have the speed to be much more than he already is, & no upside there. He is past his prime , but
Still plays at a high level for what he can do. Corey is All Heart & has been a solid Ram.
To seem him work hard after practice, to always try to better himself.
Was voted the best Ram in the community says a lot about him.
His catch in the 4th qrt was the key to The Rams winning last night. I was proud of his effort & professionalism .
Weather he gets cut or not I am grateful
he has been a True Ram !!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Couldn't catch the game last night, but boy is this a great way to start off my Sunday

We look like we can play football!!!!!

I really like this team!!!!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Cunningham is long gone !! He was just a bad project.

Higbee & Everett are both very valued picks. Talk about how much Fisher spent on a head case like Jared Cook ??

Hemingway is a stud with a lot of upside.He has made the team for sure. Basically McVay has already called him a lock , plus he will be a core special teams player.

Harkey does not have the speed to be much more than he already is, & no upside there. He is past his prime , but
Still plays at a high level for what he can do. Corey is All Heart & has been a solid Ram.
To seem him work hard after practice, to always try to better himself.
Was voted the best Ram in the community says a lot about him.
His catch in the 4th qrt was the key to The Rams winning last night. I was proud of his effort & professionalism .
Weather he gets cut or not I am grateful
he has been a True Ram !!

Cunningham was very good for the offense that Fisher intended to run. Be also led the league in kick returns.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Loved the team's performance last night. Kupp jersey? yeah, ordered. I hate the dirt on an NFL field. I don't like female football announcers but that one last night made me a sexist SOB. I still see our Rams are still going to get the short end of the personal foul stick. I mean those calls were terrible, again. This team has me excited. Trying to stay grounded and all since it is just pre-season but DAMN!!!!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
DHryCwvUAAMI85g.jpg

Joshua Reynolds and Sean Mannion

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
AD needs to get in here and be a part of this.

(And we need to ditch the dark blue pants. Looked way better last week. Time to be the L.A. Rams)

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Being that page 1 was the cover sheet and pages 2-3 are the table of contents, I'm pretty impressed.
Took 2 years in St. Louis
Not to nitpick, but, page two is typically blank being the backside of the cover page. Just sayin'...;)

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The stands, and therefore the parking lot, we're emptying rapidly by that point. We had no traffic to deal with heading home after the game!! :yess:

I've been stuck many times in that traffic outside the Oakland Coliseum, mostly after A's games and concerts. Sounds like you got lucky. In fact, most of the time the whole Bay Area is one giant traffic jam which is one reason I moved out of there.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I've been stuck many times in that traffic outside the Oakland Coliseum, mostly after A's games and concerts. Sounds like you got lucky. In fact, most of the time the whole Bay Area is one giant traffic jam which is one reason I moved out of there.
Traffic does suck quite heavily around here, no doubt about that. It was heavy getting up there from the South Bay. Bay Area people still are of the belief that the traffic isn't that bad here, not like LA anyway. I have the same commute distance for work now, 20 miles, as I did when I was living in SoCal. It takes me longer, by 20 minutes, to get home now. The traffic here sucks just as bad as LA, there just isn't as many freeways here for traffic to suck upon.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Cunningham was very good for the offense that Fisher intended to run. Be also led the league in kick returns.

I was talking about the TE ? I think that was his name. -- Justice Cunningham--

Bennie was solid & a good find by Snead and scouting team as a UDFA. He actually took that Vandy RB that went to the Jets after the other UDFA RB was a Jet .The guy who won the game when The Rams played in Fishers first season & won the game against RG111's rookie year.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Yep, this roster has more upside than any Ram roster in recent memory.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Loved the team's performance last night. Kupp jersey? yeah, ordered. I hate the dirt on an NFL field. I don't like female football announcers but that one last night made me a sexist SOB. I still see our Rams are still going to get the short end of the personal foul stick. I mean those calls were terrible, again. This team has me excited. Trying to stay grounded and all since it is just pre-season but DAMN!!!!!
Years past we were saying "It's only preseason, that's why we're running a vanilla offense" Then regular season came and it got worse.
There's legitimate reason to be excited this year. We're actually driving the field, getting 1st downs and scoring points! Man, I'm ecstatic! Preseason or not.