Rams at Raiders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes! And, what made it better was that Daniel Jeremiah called it approx 15 minutes beforehand ; "Josh Reynolds will catch the game winning TD with under 2:00 minutes to play"

Hat's off to the man. I did hear him call it and then stick with it when questioned about it three or four times. I felt similarly to him once Thomas went down. Reynolds was far more talented than any of the scrubs on the field for Oakland.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Yes! And, what made it better was that Daniel Jeremiah called it approx 15 minutes beforehand ; "Josh Reynolds will catch the game winning TD with under 2:00 minutes to play"
Yes he did! I couldn't believe it when it happened. Like dejavu all over again.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
God NFL game pass is such a ripoff. I could t watch last weeks game because it was blacked out for being on NFL network and this week I had to constantly restart the live fee and with 1 minute left in the game the app crashed and I couldn't get it open again. You'd think a multi billion dollar conglomerate such as the NFL could get their freaking crap together.

Cancelling this joke of a service tomorrow and watching this crap for free. freak them.
Yeah nfl game pass sucks monkey balls

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Ahhh... Enjoy seeing rivercats games myself. Even though I'm a Dodger fan.
Bleed Dodger blue too. Our company has a sponsorship table behind home plate. Fun taking my girls a couple times a year.

And I kid you not, they have fireworks after the games Saturday nights. They started the fireworks right after the Rams winning touchdown!

Can't wait to see this Rams game on replay.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just finished watching the first half couple things I noticed.

Vinovich is a horrible ref.

The Raiders announcers are even worse than him especially Millen.

Gabe Jackson is a lil punk. Saw on the drive that Crabtree scored on there were several plays he kept hitting guys especially Tree after the play was over.

Most of all I've really enjoyed watching this offense :D

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What the???

If I did that then I can assure you it was an accident

What page was it on and I'll clean it up

Fat fingers and iPhones don't match

My apologies Rams Brother!
All good Brother! I was laughing rereading the post see if I mistyped something. I think I did it a time or two accidentally browsing this on my phone :D

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
All good Brother! I was laughing rereading the post see if I mistyped something. I think I did it a time or two accidentally browsing this on my phone :D

Well glad we got that settled, to tell you the truth I can't ever recall issuing a negative rating...if for whatever reason in congress I would ( lol, which I wouldn't :confused:) I would hope I'd follow it up with an explanation

Cheers!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
It looked like it to me lol! But this new DAZN streaming service for NFL games they've got us up here in Canada is the shits. Quality is brutal, can't see the little things like that lmao

What are you talking about? The quality is fantastic. And it's far cheaper then buying Sunday Ticket. How do you stream? Is your wifi shit?

DrHavenstein

Rookie
Name
Ty
What are you talking about? The quality is fantastic. And it's far cheaper then buying Sunday Ticket. How do you stream? Is your wifi crap?

Wifi is pretty solid, don't ever have issues with any other online related stuff. I can only get it to work perfect on my phone.

They're getting a ton of heat online for their poor service. Seems like you're one of the few lucky ones.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Wifi is pretty solid, don't ever have issues with any other online related stuff. I can only get it to work perfect on my phone.

They're getting a ton of heat online for their poor service. Seems like you're one of the few lucky ones.

Hmm odd. Maybe because I use Apple TV. And I have a wifi signal extender in my house.

Very strange. Did you already pay the annual or monthly charge? Or can you get out?

It is kind of bullshit that Canadians can no longer get Sunday Ticket. I was unaware people were having issues with DAZN as it works flawlessly for me.

fearsomefour

Legend
Yeah - maybe... he is a solid guy .

Kupp roomed with him . I don't think he was that impressed by the end of camp.

He was on special teams , but is off them. Cory Harkey is a dinasour that Will Hayes didn't even notice that he was next to him.He seems to be a core special teams guy & a solid leader that McVay really likes(Fassel as well) .
Harkey is an example of a guy who isent elite in any single aspect, but, is solid in all of them.
He isent a great receiver but he can make plays in the passing game, not the best blocker, but, certainly the blocking TE now on the roster, can line up at TE or FB, play special teams.
I could see a situation where Everett, Higbee and Harkey are kept as TE and Rodgers is kept as a FB. Particularly with Dunbar MIA.
I'd rather fill that third TE spot with a blocker anyway. Woukd seem to carry more value than Cunningham who appears to be a slightly lesser version of the other two pass catchers.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
oiA0dN30PepGTLZDTnTM3GCXsqtYYQ_KW4nJNJznFoA.jpg