Rams at Raiders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Talking heads they are fun. I'd like after the season to get Florio, Meshawn, Lombardi, Alden Gonzalez and Chris Simms in a room together with Goff and McVay and play some of their video and audio clips trashing both of them and just enjoy watching them squirm and try to walk back their comments.
I want Goff to rip up the field tonight! (that's in a good way...lol)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am getting more and more excited every week.

LETS GO RAMS!!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Troy Hill, Tru, and whoever else they throw out there should do fine with good pressure up front...I actually wanna see the backups at corner....John johnson, Penton, and....what's wrong with Michael Jordan???
Held out of practice, unsure the specific injury. Coach McVay doesn't play injured folks in preseason.

IN_RAM

UDFA
Here's some videos to get us pumped up!

2002 Week 6 Raiders vs Rams 28-13 W

View: https://youtu.be/UfSR6lrAHwM

(Highlight by fellow ROD member @biggame1190!)

2006 Week 15 Rams vs Raiders 20-0 W

View: https://youtu.be/r9FSDgKJZtM

2014 Week 13 Raiders vs Rams 52-0 W

View: https://youtu.be/8xOel4BLAYM

Those 2014 Rams. Tre Mason, Stedman Bailey, EJ Gaines all looked good in those highlights, made me remember how we really seemed to be turning a corner with all the young talent. What could have been... :-(

I was encouraged seeing the 2014 versions of Tru and Quinn, though. Helps me focus on what could be... :)

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Last week was such a small sample of our new offense. I look forward to a larger dose today.

Ramzheart

Rookie
Excited to watch Goff in person today!! I hope he puts up two scoring drives!
Keep us posted and enjoy the game. I'll be relying on my fellow Rams fans to keep me informed. I'm not going to attempt to stream and wait for it on NFL Network. Enjoy the game, hopefully it's a good one!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Praying we don't see any injuries in this one. Worst part of preseason man, meh.

Looking forward to seeing the new offense execute with Jared dealing. Predict the Raiders will try to load it up on run/pass blitz just like teams did last year, so Jared's going to have to be ready and I think he will be. Suspect we'll see a slant hit a good seam with room to run for that reason, and maybe a deep pass or two on top of that. Or so I hope.

Just execute and move the chains overall though. That's what I'm looking for: sustained drives on offense.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks like the game is on 1am EST on NFLN.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Looks like the game is on 1am EST on NFLN.
Yeah, I'll get home from work at 11:30 and I'll have to stay off of here and Facebook and not watch the ticker tape across the bottom of the screen if. I don't want to know the final. NFLN will show you the final score of a game using the tape delay broadcast. Why???????? Not that the score matters tonight, unless you are RAMS fanatic! I'm guilty.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yes, they are showing it tape delay. I believe another game is on live before it.