Rams at Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So today if Brady wins, he's going to get the most wins as a starter.....:death:

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I think we really have to focus FA and the draft on OL. We just aren't built to do what Fisher wants.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Goff good to shake off the rush...

Nothing there, tho.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
We need an entirely new coaching staff. The only one I'd keep is Fassel on special teams. I want Gregg Williams fired too. Our defense is either holding opponents to 14 points or less.... or getting embarrassed. Some weeks we are literally the worst in the NFL, like last week against New Orleans. And it seems like today might be a repeat. No consistency. With the pieces on this defense there is no excuse for being patethic push-overs 50% of the time.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
lol our O-line is a dumpster fire, did you guys see Havenstein get obliterated right there??:ROFLMAO:

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
How many times does a team get a huge running play against us on fourth and one? Does this happen to everyone or just us?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'm going to refrain from posting here a lot today. I have so much anger towards the Patriots and Jeff Fisher.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Goff nearly got the ball to Kendricks. Not a completion, but impressive none the less.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I see the well oiled machine got rolled out in Foxboro today. Definitely extension worthy so far.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Rough start on O. Goff should have led that pass to Cooper a bit more, but both Cooper and Kendricks should have held onto those balls.