Rams at Packers October 11. Anyone going to Lambeau?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I've always wanted to go to a game at Lambeau, and no time better than when the Rams are going to be up there. Is anyone going? Has anyone ever gone to a game up there and have any suggestions / tips on tickets or anything else??

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I have been looking forward to our Rams playing in Lambeau for years, so I could justify a trip up there to see a game in such a historical stadium. As soon as the schedule came out I started searching and it seems it might have priced itself out of the "reasonable zone" for me.

Flights from MIA to GRB are $575 each and the flight is all friggin' day! Okay, I can fly to ORD I tell myself. Boom! Flights are only $230, so I save $690 and it's only a 3.5 hour drive. I can score a rental car for only $75, this is sounding doable.

Then I look into hotels in GRB, the freaking Hampton Inn is $400 a night. No biggie, I move out to Appleton and score a place for $130. Now all I need is tickets (and beer/food at the game)! Rams sideline seats, where I like to sit, start at $400 each and lower level end zone seats begin at $250.

So now I do the math: $460 for airfare + $75 rental car + $300 hotel (after taxes) + $800 tickets = $1635 and I haven't even ordered my first $12 beer! Just not sure I can justify making this "Bucket List" trip...

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I have a friend from Wisconsin who Lambeau games are a must. No atmosphere quite like it. Everyone is super friendly and you find yourself rooting for the Packers because of it. I was told to buy tickets a week in advance because there's always some available. Tailgating is a must as well. I wanna go, it just depends on work.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I have been looking forward to our Rams playing in Lambeau for years, so I could justify a trip up there to see a game in such a historical stadium. As soon as the schedule came out I started searching and it seems it might have priced itself out of the "reasonable zone" for me.

Flights from MIA to GRB are $575 each and the flight is all friggin' day! Okay, I can fly to ORD I tell myself. Boom! Flights are only $230, so I save $690 and it's only a 3.5 hour drive. I can score a rental car for only $75, this is sounding doable.

Then I look into hotels in GRB, the freaking Hampton Inn is $400 a night. No biggie, I move out to Appleton and score a place for $130. Now all I need is tickets (and beer/food at the game)! Rams sideline seats, where I like to sit, start at $400 each and lower level end zone seats begin at $250.

So now I do the math: $460 for airfare + $75 rental car + $300 hotel (after taxes) + $800 tickets = $1635 and I haven't even ordered my first $12 beer! Just not sure I can justify making this "Bucket List" trip...
You just blotted out my hopes and dreams. Lol. That would be a great game to go to, for all the reasons listed, except the cost. It would be worst for me, longer flight, and i'd have to try to fly my son in to meet me there. I'll still look into it, like you have.

61Woody

UDFA
Name
Jeff
The wife gets free tickets a few times per year and put in for the Rams game. Hoping to drag the boat up and do a weeks fishing on top of that. Have a free place to stay in GB if needed.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
The wife gets free tickets a few times per year and put in for the Rams game. Hoping to drag the boat up and do a weeks fishing on top of that. Have a free place to stay in GB if needed.
Now you're just pissing me off @61Woody <blue font>