Rams at Miami: Five things to watch/PD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I thought Washington looked night and day different than the last time I saw him last season....I'd keep him & Bond....Person or Hooey.....and I'd cut everybody else....I see no reason to keep Steward...none....I'd cut Chase Daniels too...Watts has shown too much...
My main concerns are McGee-Roberson-Reid-Woodyard...too close to call...But Reid looks kinda good, and physical...Plus I can't get his highlight tape out of my mind...Woodyard looked physical in the last game vs the 3rd teamers....I'd like to see him start with Roberson, then use Reid on the slot wrs...If Reid can play on the slot too, I'd keep him.

To me Woodard is going to be cut. I feel like he played better last year and was still cut. Roberson has cover skills but his only decent tackle this year came from going after the ball and running through a guy. Reid I'm still iffy on as well. He's gotten better, and having another guy that can return kicks is a +. Do CBs not get a chance to return kickoffs because they aren't big enough to withstand the stress of a big hit on kick offs? Seems like league wide defensive guys and WRs take punt returns and some WRs and mostly RBs take kickoff returns.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Do CBs not get a chance to return kickoffs because they aren't big enough to withstand the stress of a big hit on kick offs? Seems like league wide defensive guys and WRs take punt returns and some WRs and mostly RBs take kickoff returns.
Yeah, you can expect the smaller guys don't return many kickoffs. I can only remember a few. Maybe PP from Az....Hester..and Cord. Patterson..Pretty big collisions. I like the way Reid has come on...Woodyard looked good. I like Roberson....And if McGee is as bad as I (and many others) think, why do they keep starting him? I like McGee's speed & height. It's a shame we can't see the starters from Miami's offense tonight.