Rams at Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Rams did not score before the 1st Half hurts and that play calling rests with Boras.

Rams could have spread the field for the Gurley run and instead Gurley gets stuffed.

That right there is the play of the game.

Boras has to open the field for defenses to play honest. Otherwise, Rams will have nothing to show for in the end.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
its as if you only watched his last throw of the game and missed the 19 in a row and 3 td's earlier...

It's as if 2 of those Touchdowns were Keenum and not Britt fighting for every inch to score. Those are all Britt. It's as if 19 in a row with 3 touchdowns forgives him for literally throwing away our chance to win. I'd take 8 for 23 120 yards an enough points to win and making important 4th quarter throws over his stats with a game losing pick any day.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
You tell me Keenum accounts for 4 TDS 300 yards, the rams have a 100 yard receiver, zero drops, give up only 1 sack, gurley goes for 4 ypc and they still loose Id say you were crazy. This one is on the D point blank period.

jacktheripper85

Starter
Yeah Fisher keeps hurting all these players so they can't play on Sunday and if he didn't pee pee off the refs maybe they wouldn't be against us so much.

The team has been doing the same dumb stuff for the last 5 years. Do you think it's really going to change with this coach? Time for a change man. Sick of mediocrity.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Nor does a good playcaller get a hard-on whenever he can run it up the middle on 2nd and 10.

If you watch Keenum is not clutch he throws to his first read every time when the game is on the line no matter if he is covered or not. Watch the last two series and tell me who the hell he is throwing to not one of them is open. You have to make things happen when the game is on the line

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Doesn't matter in my book! You make Mannion active sometimes. That's how I see it. Respect the guy enough to do that. He deserves an opportunity too.
Well your book isn't very wise. It's been 2 'months since you've seen Mannion play. The coaches are raving about Goff growing.
Mannion isn't a factor.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I. don't. care.

He isn't the guy. We should be moving on. We're clearly not going to, though.

This team is just so unbelievably god damn frustrating.

I give kudos to our offensive staff for making a little something out of nothing, for god's sake let's please just give them a chance with one of the more promising recent QB prospects.
Amen.

We're stuck in neutral right now.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You tell me Keenum accounts for 4 TDS 300 yards, the rams have a 100 yard receiver, zero drops, give up only 1 sack, gurley goes for 4 ypc and they still loose Id say you were crazy. This one is on the D point blank period.
Agree. This vaunted defense should not allow 31 points in a game, and let Taint eclipse his season-to-date totals in one game.
Serious communication problems in the secondary in this one.
But, is what it is. Injuries are gonna screw things up and expose your depth.

RamWoodie

Legend
Well your book isn't very wise. It's been 2 'months since you've seen Mannion play. The coaches are raving about Goff growing.
Mannion isn't a factor.
Goff hasn't played in 2 months either...so the fact is they both are backing up Keenum who played his best game thus far today.

I read pretty well myself. From what I read, the coaches aren't "raving" as you say. They are pleased with his progress...just as I am...but I still think it not fair to have Mannion consistently inactive.