Rams at Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
I DONT FUCKING CARE HOW GREAT HE PLAYED THE FIRST 3 QUARTERS HOW MANY GAMES IS THIS GUY GOING TO THROW AWAY?!?!?!?

FUCK CASE IM DONE WITH HIM

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
defense showed more fight in the victory formation than they have all game

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Well, normally it is a good thing to say the Rams got to .500...!!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
images

KayJay

Starter
Welp. Let the calls for Goff resume.
Make no mistake, Keenum played great, the only problem is, we have Keenum in because he doesn't turn the ball over. But he just did, again at a critical time. At some point we have to start thinking more about our future. And considering case isn't in it...

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
Keenum, career day------then throws pick to seal the loss; wait, Keenum doesn't turn the ball over......please start Goff, it's no playoffs with Case!!!!!

Athos

Legend
Rams finally play at a normal time.

And I have to drive to the airport and miss everything.

And Keenum ends it with an INT, predictable, after a start I evidently can't find fault with. Less predictable. Nice to see Britt have a nice day.

I figured the Rams D would have issues with Detroit. They just don't have a good enough secondary. Pity.

Psycho_X

Legend
lol just lol. F*** it.

And this team starts fights when the other team is in victory formation. Quit being pussies and except your loss like the losers you are. You don't like it stop them and don't suck. Otherwise take your stance and watch the opposing team take their win cause they BEAT your ass. Don't be little bitches on top of it.

#fisherball

jacktheripper85

Starter
This is on Fisher. Kick to freaking field goal.
Same crap as last year in Minnesota with the extra point.

Bottom line-we need a new coach-period. Guys a career .500 coach and that's not going to change. Team never plays a complete game on both sides of the ball that's why we will always be a .500 team with Fisher.