Rams at Giants

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
There’s still this worried feeling in me that this is a trap game. Sorry to be that guy.

Seems like people say this nearly every week. I don't think McVay-prepared teams will be susceptible to this. Although I do think we came out a little flat for Seattle, after the big win in Dallas.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I can't believe there are 4 more hours until the game! And it's the morning game!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
It’s raining pretty bad here. The satellite got knocked out. Hopefully it goes back up by the time the game is on. I rather not watch it on my phone.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I woke up at 4:59 too! C'mon kickoff time!

You guys amaze me, I woke up at 8:30amET (which really 9:30) refreshed as yesterday did some major leaf clean up and now I'm enjoying some Starbucks French Roast and looking forward to the Rams ending the Eli Manning streak as @Florida_Ram so eloquently illustrated.

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
Seems like people say this nearly every week. I don't think McVay-prepared teams will be susceptible to this. Although I do think we came out a little flat for Seattle, after the big win in Dallas.
Well it’s the first week I’ve said it. I agree that McVay prepares his teams well, but they are a 1-6 team, and sometimes a record like that can play games with players’ heads. I think the Rams will win this game, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the Giants were in the game through the first half of the game.

Q729

Legend
It’s raining pretty bad here. The satellite got knocked out. Hopefully it goes back up by the time the game is on. I rather not watch it on my phone.
You can't hook up your computer to the TV?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Two-2-Giants-vs-Los-Angeles-Rams-tickets.jpg

The New York Giants have beaten the Rams in their last
7 meetings.

10/23/2016 Giant @ Rams (London) NYG W 17-10
12/21/2014 Giants @ Rams (St. Louis) NYG W 37-27
09/19/2011 Rams @ Giants (East Rutherford) NYG W 28-16
09/14/2008 Giants @ Rams (St. Louis) NYG W 41-13
10/02/2005 Rams @ Giants (East Rutherford) NYG W 44-24
09/07/2003 Rams @ Giants (East Rutherford) NYG W 23-13
09/15/2002 Giants @ Rams (St. Louis) NYG W 26-21

THIS STREAK ENDS TODAY!

2nd%20mega.jpg

The Giants are going to get a big sour....
taste-of-the-rams-logo_los-angeles-food-bank_668x450-v1.png
Minimum score 45-10 Rams!!

GO RAMS!
Rams Uni.jpg

Giants4.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well it’s the first week I’ve said it. I agree that McVay prepares his teams well, but they are a 1-6 team, and sometimes a record like that can play games with players’ heads. I think the Rams will win this game, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the Giants were in the game through the first half of the game.
I don't think he was directing that exclusively at you, but the comment has been uttered before almost every game this year...Rams fans have battered fan syndrome after all of the let downs over the years, but like you said, McVay's preparation is the antidote to Fisher-itus (Big let down game)

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
I don't think he was directing that exclusively at you, but the comment has been uttered before almost every game this year...Rams fans have battered fan syndrome after all of the let downs over the years, but like you said, McVay's preparation is the antidote to Fisher-itus (Big let down game)
I’m sure he wasn’t directing at me, but I still can’t be held accountable for others actions. I’m new to these parts and only really come around when I have time. This game worries me more than the others in terms of having a trap game feel. In fact I’m not sure why people would even say that before almost every game this season. While most knew Indy was going to be bad this year, no one really knew exactly what to expect so I don’t see it applying there. Washington was definitely not a trap game. San Francisco I guess would be but given what happened last year I think most of us were a little worried. But Seattle, Jacksonville, and Dallas were definitely not trap games. Seems odd to me that this would be said before almost every game.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This^ is exactly why I don't think McVay will let them come out flat this week!(y);):D

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m sure he wasn’t directing at me, but I still can’t be held accountable for others actions. I’m new to these parts and only really come around when I have time. This game worries me more than the others in terms of having a trap game feel. In fact I’m not sure why people would even say that before almost every game this season. While most knew Indy was going to be bad this year, no one really knew exactly what to expect so I don’t see it applying there. Washington was definitely not a trap game. San Francisco I guess would be but given what happened last year I think most of us were a little worried. But Seattle, Jacksonville, and Dallas were definitely not trap games. Seems odd to me that this would be said before almost every game.

If he wasn't directing it at you, how are you being held to account by others?

I was speaking to let down games more than trap games...Sorry, but I think the Rams are not the same team as last year (or the previous 12 years before that) and are coming to play every game to win the game. Won't always happen because the other guys get paid too.

Besides, what we think/feel won't affect the outcome of the game....So worrying about their mindset is something beyond our control and it is, what it is.

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
If he wasn't directing it at you, how are you being held to account by others?

I was speaking to let down games more than trap games...Sorry, but I think the Rams are not the same team as last year (or the previous 12 years before that) and are coming to play every game to win the game. Won't always happen because the other guys get paid too.

Besides, what we think/feel won't affect the outcome of the game....So worrying about their mindset is something beyond our control and it is, what it is.
What I meant by that is while his frustration with hearing that multiple times wasn’t directed at me the comment expressing it was. I don’t know what others have said so that shouldn’t be a factor in that posters response.

I agree completely that this is a different team with a different mindset. And I completely agree that McVay has a lot to do with this.

I agree also that I can’t control players mindsets, but it can be a factor for why I believe this is a trap game. It sounds like we were talking about different things. No biggie, and I’m definitely not here to start quarrels either.

Edit: thought I was responding to someone else.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
I got like four hours of sleep last night. For some reason, I’m really freaking anxious. Maybe it’s because the Rams have been off for a week, I don’t know. I’ve been a Rams fan since I was 9 and the ‘99 season, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen them beat the Giants. Maybe that’s it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I got like four hours of sleep last night. For some reason, I’m really freaking anxious. Maybe it’s because the Rams have been off for a week, I don’t know. I’ve been a Rams fan since I was 9 and the ‘99 season, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen them beat the Giants. Maybe that’s it.
A hopeful Antonius? :wtf:
We'll have to rename you Bona Spes (Valid Hope) :rockon:

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Anyone is San Luis Obispo or real close?? I'm out here trying to figure out if the game will be on the fox affiliate at the hotel. Someone with a charter guide on their tv, can they check and post the info please? Need to know if I gotta find a bar!