Rams at Denver Game!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Oh man! Just bought tickets to go see the Rams in Denver with my wife, brother in law, and nephew!

I'm so excited!

Will be my third live Rams game. First live game for each of my wife, brother in law, and nephew.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Where are you guys sitting? I'm going with a Broncos fan. They haven't lost to Denver since 2002.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Upper level 530 row 22. Have no idea what the seats will be like.
Screenshot_20180715-212722.png

Not bad at all. Were gunna try to get something in the middle.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
My son is a Bronco fan and I was debating trying to make this one.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
My brother is a Broncos fan, and our old friend is a long-time Packers fan. We met up at my nephew's (my brother's son) fourth birthday, bowled a little (which is interesting in a wheelchair, let me tell you), and made a couple of bets on who would win.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
The ticket prices blow me away. $375 for a good seat! Not doing that!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The ticket prices blow me away. $375 for a good seat! Not doing that!

And the NFL still hasn't figured out they have priced themselves out while seats are empty.

The games cost too much for most to afford. A lot people that used to go can't anymore because it's cost prohibitive..........cheap seats are 85 bucks on average across the league. The owners have gotten too greedy and Mark Cuban is going to be right about this situation.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
And the NFL still hasn't figured out they have priced themselves out while seats are empty.

The games cost too much for most to afford. A lot people that used to go can't anymore because it's cost prohibitive..........cheap seats are 85 bucks on average across the league. The owners have gotten too greedy and Mark Cuban is going to be right about this situation.

Yeah, it puts most people in a tight to carry a family to a game. In my situation, I can find cheap flight and hotel for 3 days for two people cheaper than the tickets to the game.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yeah, it puts most people in a tight to carry a family to a game. In my situation, I can find cheap flight and hotel for 3 days for two people cheaper than the tickets to the game.

Taking a family of 4 to see the 49ers is the costliest in the league, it's approaching $700 and that's ridiculous.

There are a handful of teams that have the average for a family of 4 over $600. And keep in mind that is with an "average" seat. If you want premium seats the cost can double or more.

So going to see the Bears for instance is a little over 600 bucks, but if you want premium season it'll cost 1000 bucks or more.

Compare that with other entertainment options in a city like concerts, theater, dining........and all the rest.

For fucks sake you can take a vacation for less than the cost of going to 3 or 4 games.

I suspect that the new stadium in LA will be the first to see an average approaching or hitting a thousand dollars.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
My son and I got tickets to the Rams v Cards game this year (Section 6, row 8) for $300 each. Pretty expensive I suppose but for a once off for us and our 1st Rams game, I didn't mind paying it. But multiply that by 8 home games and it starts to add up.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Im very sad that the rams are not coming to the east coast this year. Im in NY now and the closest is in chicago.