Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
Final Game Statistics

Horns
Passing
Goff: 21/31 for 220, 2 TDs, INT for a PR of 96.2
Rushing
Gurley: 19/74
Austin: 3/8
Cooper: 1/6
Goff: 1/2
Receiving
Gurley: 6/84
Kupp: 5/68
Watkins: 3/38, TD
Everett: 2/7, TD
Reynolds: 2/6

Cards
Passing
Gabbert: 18/32, 221, TD, 2 INTs for PR of 62.1
Rushing
Williams: 16/97
Gabbert: 4/12
Foster: 2/5
Penny: 2/4, TD
Gabbert:
Receiving
Fitzgerald: 10/98, TD
Seals-Jones: 2/44
Nelson: 2/42
Foster: 2/20
Gresham: 2/17

fearsomefour

Legend
Y A W N !

Another comfortable win.

This team reminds me of the teams in 99 and 01 in that you can COUNT ON THEM to dominate inferior opponents.

Next three games will be tough, but I trust the Rams to the degree that I knew they would win comfortably today.

Granted not a blowout, but not close either.
I was saying 3-1 in the games vs Vikes, Saints, Cards and Eagles would be awesome. 2-2 would be acceptable.
Right on schedule.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I've been working all morning so I couldn't watch the game so i decided to get my info of the game on this thread one page at a time. The way I see it our Defense was great early , they then got banged up , ST were great , Goff was rusty , We needed to run the ball more as Gurley sightings were minimal ... and we eventually won the game ?

... looking forward to watching the game tonight.

GO RAMS !!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Ohio St just threw a monkey wrench in the championship now. So who joins Clemson, Georgia and Oklahoma?

The committee made it clear last year. A two loss power 5 team won’t get in over a one loss power 5 team. With their loss to Iowa they don’t deserve to be in it

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Wow.....LOL

What's the saying? Your play-calling tells us how much you trust your quarterback.
@LACHAMP46
very true
Everyone on this forum wants to pay him $10 mil a year.
I wanna give him $12....but it's not my money....hell, $14 mill a season....
Damnit!!!!! What is our problem today running out of play clock? Noise can't do that to you that consistently.
AZ is a really loud stadium when their fans believe....as soon as you score...take the chance of winning out...they'll get extremely quiet....and always leave early if the game is over....Really nice stadium tho....some of the best tailgating you'll find anywhere...friendly bunch. Lots of Rams fans out there too....