Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
It's nice to know that the only Seahawks lost came from us. Puts us in technical 1st place.
Keenum is going to give me a heart attack though. Regardless of winning 3 in a row it's time for Goff.
...and you base that on what?

What has Goff done to make you think he should start Dan? I'm really not starting an argument here, because it's obvious Goff has a great arm...and when he's ready I would agree with you.

Can you truly tell me after what you saw from Goff in preseason, that he could handle the AZ defense better than Keenum? Keenum was 18-30 for 266 and 2TDs. His play didn't give me a heart attack...on the contrary I felt he played his best game to date!!!

Goff can stay on the pine until the staff thinks he's ready.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Game ball cut into 3 pieces...Keenum, Quick and D...(Guess that will put it outside of the NFL allowable tolerances though..)