Rams at 49ers pre game thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

do the Rams cover the spread of 9.5 or what ever it is now ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ram29jackson

Rookie
sorry...didn't see one so I made one.

I'm not some football junky freak but I think I know enough and don't like a ton of clichés about this and that match up n stats etc.

I think the Rams lose but not as bad as the first time. Its fascinating how many teams are winning with QBs that probably wouldn't see the field in the 70s and 80s. Kaep has talent but how actually good is he?

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Rams are going to take the whiners by surprise. Kaps playing like ass atm. And Quinn and Brockers are going to abuse him thoroughly

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I hate Whiner fans. After visiting their message board it is safe to assume 90% of them are completely useless douchebag assholes who dream of sucking off Kraperdick at night. Really hope we kick their ass so they break down into the fetal position crying. Though if they lose, they will just blame Roman and his play calling and say we got lucky. Fuck them all(except the respectful, non douchey ones).

GO RAMS!!!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'm not really worried about their offense but I really wonder if we can run on their defense. We basically imploded the last time we played them but this is a lot different team now. A win here will bring a lot of respectibility.

ram29jackson

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No one likes pecan pie ? remember, multiple votes are allowed LOL

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
As long as Stacy/Cunningham are physically ready to go and we're healthy on the OLine i like our chances.

Cold pumpkin pie with whipped cream. Yeah.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I'm not really worried about their offense but I really wonder if we can run on their defense. We basically imploded the last time we played them but this is a lot different team now. A win here will bring a lot of respectibility.

The way I see it unfolding. Our front 4 will create the same force they have been lately. Kaep sacked 6 times one fumble 2 ints. Our running game starts off hot and continues with or without Stacy, Bam Bam and Pead will cover just fine. And watch out for another tricky TD play result from Tavon Austin.

Rams 31 Niners 17.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Special teams and field position control this game for the Rams and Niners can't drive the long fields.

Interestingly the last 3 years we've done better at home against the 49ers than on the road:
2010 at home won 25-17, on the road lost in OT 20-23
2011 on the road lost 0-26, at home were driving in the 4th quarter to tie the game when KC (our 3rd string QB at the time) got injured and we were reduced to playing Tom Brandstater our 4th string at the time (if we would have tied we would never of got RG3FirstRoundPicks so it's all good)
2012 tied 24-24 on the road, won 16-13 at home.
2013 lost by 24 at home...

Thankfully the past means absolutely nothing.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
You're as much fun as a next day trip to the clinic after a night of craziness:slap:
Come back here after the game and pop some bubbly with us after we get the W:woot:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Everyone who is worried about our run game based on last time we played them please remember our rb for that game was run Strait at the pile of tacklers DRich

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Niners fans getting super confident Crabtree coming back and so on. We can beat them if we can run the ball decently continue the awesome defensive play.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I think crabtree coming back favors the Rams as hairball will be over confident in crappydicks ability to pass and Quinn will force a fumble or 2. Crappydick has proven that when the game is in his hands he will fold under pressure. I work with a bunch of whiner fans and most think hairball has already worn out his welcome, he seems to be out to prove he was right in starting crappydick and trading Smith, with little regard as to what is better for the team. They should run the ball more but hairball wants to prove to the world that crappydick is the greatest QB ever.

jap

Legend
Kaepernick is still a very young QB, and his coach isn't doing him any favors if he expects too much of him. His youth is being exposed this season. How far he goes will depend on how much he can actually develop. He still has the rocket arm and the leg speed---the real question is: can he actually become elite? Right now he is not the game manager that Seattle's Wilson is.