Rams are undefeated...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
...in the NFCW!

Arizona fans must be loving us.

AD is just not a good QB. The Rams are fools for not starting Hill. They will before the season's end, but it's too late.

Rams start Mason. No sh1t. We knew that should have happened before the last loss. TM is a rookie and makes rookie mistakes, but he blocked well and produced even with being sent up the middle a stupid amount of times. Why would anyone send TM up the middle all game when he was killing them on the edges? It's just... I'm sorry.

Greg Williams blitzed again on third and long and lost. Again. How many times does it take before you just decide to not give up the first down?

Tree kicked ass. The pass rush was great. Cunningham is a great KR. Schotty called some killer plays when he wasn't sleeping. Schotty called some good plays for TA but there's never any blocking.

Carrie Underwood is so hot.

Britt should be a top 10 WR. Get him the ball.

Robinson and Donald! Screw all who doubted!

Rams won after getting screwed by the officials because the Niners blew the last play.

I'm 100% sure the rams have the wrong QB and that the Cooridinators [are not vert good]. At no time and in no way this should have been a close game. If they had the right QB and if GW didn't give away drives or if Schotty calls a better game, Rams would have crushed.

Rams winning on the last play from an eror sucks. They should have won with talent from series one. I'm sick with the coaching.

This is an epic win. We should be glad. But this exposed, yet again, why Rams don't crush other teams.

Last edited by a moderator:

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Monday Night Football was just a bad dream?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
...in the NFCW!

AD is just not a good QB. The Rams are fools for not starting Hill. They will before the season's end, but it's too late.

Rams start Mason. No sh1t. We knew that should have happened before the last loss. TM is a rookie and makes rookie mistakes, but he blocked well and produced even with being sent up the middle a stupid amount of times. Why would anyone send TM up the middle all game when he was killing them on the edges? It's just... I'm sorry.

Greg Williams blitzed again on third and long and lost. Again. How many times does it take before you just decide to not give up the first down?

Tree kicked ass. The pass rush was great. Cunningham is a great KR. Schotty called some killer plays when he wasn't sleeping. Schotty called some good plays for TA but there's never any blocking.

Rams won after getting screwed by the officials because the Niners blew the last play.

I'm 100% sure the rams have the wrong QB and that the Cooridinators suck. At no time and in no way this should have been a close game. If they had the right QB and if GW didn't give away drives or if Schotty calls a better game, Rams would have crushed.

Rams winning on the last play from an eror sucks. They should have won with talent from series one. I'm sick with the coaching.

This is an epic win. We should be glad. But this exposed, yet again, why Rams don't crush other teams.

Dude... you just cursed Williams for blitzing then praised him for blitzing haha. It's all by the the sword, man, and it's all in. I love Greg Williams!

And Tree' is still having tackling issues, but did better.

The offenses that kill us are the quick pass offenses, like KC. Thing is we can jump routes if we know it's coming. It's heavy gambling any way you look at it.

Joyner may have been gone had he picked that ball. I just had to randomly add that. I suspect Kap would have run him down, though.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
...in the NFCW!

I'm 100% sure the rams have the wrong QB and that the Cooridinators suck. At no time and in no way this should have been a close game. If they had the right QB and if GW didn't give away drives or if Schotty calls a better game, Rams would have crushed.

No they're not.
They lost to SF just a couple of weeks ago.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Actually, we were winning most of the game with 3rd down blitzes. We had been losing when playing it safe in previous weeks. There was only one third down where I was really frustrated because Williams brought 7 and left Boldin open(play where McLeod whiffed) on 3rd and long. With the way our pass rush was playing, we didn't need 7. Could have brought 5 and been just fine. But Williams did a really good job today. Kaepernick was lost.

Wish we would put Hill in, then he plays like he did in his last season starting 15 years ago or whatever it was, then I can start taking shots at him every chance I get. Come on Fisher do it.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The QB spot is and will be the big question. An argument could be made for pulling AD after the first half. But what might that do to his confidence? I don't know the answer.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It just seems to me that Hill would be a better choice to start right now. Davis keeps missing open receivers, he either doesn't see them or he under/0ver throw to them. He does seem to correct problems from game to game, But this isn't training camp any more. We need someone in their with a little more game experience! JMHO

Big Game

Living The Dream
Rams are 2-1 in the division!!!

And a case could be made for pulling AD now and starting Hill. The only problem is if you do that and Hill plays worst what does that do to AD's confidence? I honestly thought they would pull AD yesterday.

But right now i think Fisher wants to ride with the kid.

If we can beat Arizona next week(huge task) The rams can make it interesting the last games of the season.

Athos

Legend

Fuck country/pop w/e the heck that awfulness is that she sings, but yea.......She's damned smokin'.

Agreed.

- - - - - - - -

Hill could be better. How much remains to be seen and continuing to think any of us know is silly. I would, however, yank Davis immediately if he starts making the same mistakes he did yesterday, against ARZ.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dude... you just cursed Williams for blitzing then praised him for blitzing haha. It's all by the the sword, man, and it's all in. I love Greg Williams!

And Tree' is still having tackling issues, but did better.

The offenses that kill us are the quick pass offenses, like KC. Thing is we can jump routes if we know it's coming. It's heavy gambling any way you look at it.

Joyner may have been gone had he picked that ball. I just had to randomly add that. I suspect Kap would have run him down, though.

Yeah, Joyner should have had that. I've been talking about the Rams jumping routes all season but they really don't that much. If the pass rush remains dominant like this though I bet they will more.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Should we really care what it does to his confidence? I understood that argument when the Rams were 1-1 or 1-2 but now, does it really matter?

AD did not play well. It is what it is. He did that hopping throw / int thing he does, again. This was a blowout that he almost lost with really bad passes.

Anyways, they won't do it and it is what it it.